Anyone experience shutdown from dhea?

Fcs81

Fcs81

Awards
I started taking dhea 75mg, but i stopped after 3 weeks because my sex drive diminished and my erections were becoming weak. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what did you start taking DHEA for to begin with ?

Fcs81

Fcs81

Awards
what did you start taking DHEA for to begin with ?
I was basically looking to see some strength gains so I decided to give it a try. But once my libido crashed and started getting headaches i immediately stopped. I was thinking it possibly raised my estrogen to high. But i have to wait to get bloods.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never experienced that personally but stopping and getting bloods done isn’t a bad idea. Should bounce back pretty quickly

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was basically looking to see some strength gains so I decided to give it a try. But once my libido crashed and started getting headaches i immediately stopped. I was thinking it possibly raised my estrogen to high. But i have to wait to get bloods.
DHEA is not very good for anything more than raising estrogen. Im glad you tried it first though. some people just dont jive with hormones. Its better you tried this rather than something like superdrol which is what we see all the time.

Of the andros, the epiandrosterone is pretty stellar for strength, aggression and libido. it can be used orally or topically.
oral dosing around 900 mgs per day will make you feel strong and frisky. Topically you can use about half that dose to achieve the same thing.

Fcs81

Fcs81

Awards
DHEA is not very good for anything more than raising estrogen. Im glad you tried it first though. some people just dont jive with hormones. Its better you tried this rather than something like superdrol which is what we see all the time.

Of the andros, the epiandrosterone is pretty stellar for strength, aggression and libido. it can be used orally or topically.
oral dosing around 900 mgs per day will make you feel strong and frisky. Topically you can use about half that dose to achieve the same thing.
Thank you. I didn't realize it would have such a potent effect on raising my estrogen. Definitely 75mg was way to much. Its been about a month and a half since I stopped. The last couple days I have started to notice a improvement in both sex drive and erections. So it seems I may be starting to balance out. At least I know if I ever need to raise estrogen I know what to take.