anyone ever used Hydroxygenin

tao77

Awards
anyone ever used Hydroxygenin or know any real information on it? Hit a weight-loss plateau about 6 weeks ago and trying to find something to help me push through.
TIA.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anyone ever used Hydroxygenin or know any real information on it? Hit a weight-loss plateau about 6 weeks ago and trying to find something to help me push through.
TIA.

If this is the product you are referring to it will do nothing for fat loss.

Stim Based
Thermogize
Vanquish Hardcore
Dexaprine XR
ECA
All Out Sweat Edition

Stim-Free
Lean Edge
Ursa Major
ThermoAmp
Thyro-Excel

I KNOW I am forgetting some other great products but off the top of my head literally ANY ONE or combo of the above will do you proper assuming you do your part.

ATS Labs......................................................................ya...................no thanks.

tao77

Awards
That's it, thank you. I was skeptical, but trying to figure out what would be the best thing to use without affecting BP so much. and I had never heard of ATS labs, so figured I should ask.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
TIA.
I haven't used it but it's just laxo, it's not a fat loss product.

Are you looking for completely natural options or are you open to sarms peptides and hardcore fat burners.....

Carderine (GW50516)
T3/T4
Clenbuterol 😁😁😁

Code smont

tao77

Awards
If this is the product you are referring to it will do nothing for fat loss.
View attachment 216005

Stim Based
Thermogize
Vanquish Hardcore
Dexaprine XR
ECA
All Out Sweat Edition

Stim-Free
Lean Edge
Ursa Major
ThermoAmp
Thyro-Excel

I KNOW I am forgetting some other great products but off the top of my head literally ANY ONE or combo of the above will do you proper assuming you do your part.

ATS Labs......................................................................ya...................no thanks.
also i was looking at thermoAmp and found another called Morphoburn , same ingredients but larger dosages, any info on this product?
I haven't used it but it's just laxo, it's not a fat loss product.

Are you looking for completely natural options or are you open to sarms peptides and hardcore fat burners.....

Carderine (GW50516)
T3/T4
Clenbuterol 😁😁😁

Code smont
ive used Clen lots of times, been a few years thoughs. Never used T3 but considering it, just not sure how safe it is with other stuns, ect…

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
also i was looking at thermoAmp and found another called Morphoburn , same ingredients but larger dosages, any info on this product?

ive used Clen lots of times, been a few years thoughs. Never used T3 but considering it, just not sure how safe it is with other stuns, ect…
If your not on steroids do not use t3 as it will eat up muscle in the absence of anabolics.

I'm currently on 10mg carderine before bed

50mcg clen every morning and 75mcg t4 every morning.

Cut the first 15lbs on my own and then added in the stuff above I believe 9 days ago and I'm a calorie burning machine right now. About to add thermoamp in a week or so. Already used it and like it.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morphoburn I PERSONALLY would not take.
Reasons:
1. Dandelion has ZERO reason to be in a product taken everyday for potentially longer time periods. A diuretic serves one purpose only IMO in a "burner" and that is to cause a quick weight loss effect due to fluid loss.

2. Forskolii does NOT tell you how much actual forskolin you are getting.

To be fair the Mitoburn amount in each cap is MORE in the thermoamp. I have NOTHING against Morpho and have used their products but I just cannot stand diuretics in burners.