Anyone Ever Use NoSourcesAllowed...com for SARMs or Anything Other Supplements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishermanzz2

Awards
Hello All!

Just curious if you have used nosourcesallowed.com before? They sell SARMs and Nootropics. Their SARMs are in powder form. I've only found limited positive reviews on them, but the prices are phenomenal. I'm looking for the following info:

1) What did you buy, and did it work? Mostly looking for SARM info.

2) How did you dose what you bought?

3) How long did it take to achieve your goals?

4) And anything else you feel would be useful to share.

Thanks!

Alexv78

Awards
I bought my first 4 weeks of RC SARMs from them. The next 4 weeks I went with a UK supplier.

I can say that nootropic's S4 gave me a serious yellow tint to my eyesight, whereas the next supplier didn't as much, same dosage and everything. I think they're great.

I bought Rad, S4, GW and LGD

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Curious about this as well. Don't they have S23 in a raw powder? Very well may hop on that if it's legit.

Fishermanzz2

Awards
I bought my first 4 weeks of RC SARMs from them. The next 4 weeks I went with a UK supplier.

I can say that nootropic's S4 gave me a serious yellow tint to my eyesight, whereas the next supplier didn't as much, same dosage and everything. I think they're great.

I bought Rad, S4, GW and LGD
That's great, thanks for the reply! I am most interested in LGD and RAD. Trying to lose fat and gain muscle (I'm probably 15% body fat). How did those two do for you? How did you dose them?

Fishermanzz2

Awards
Curious about this as well. Don't they have S23 in a raw powder? Very well may hop on that if it's legit.
Hey! Yes they do, but I've never heard of that SARM? Is it new?

rockymtnoak

Awards
I just did a review of them PASS. the osta didn't do anything except give me a terrible sickly cough. the Catharine did absolutely nothing. and the clomid gave me rashes. none of those had happened before with other suppliers. I'd steer clear man. I had a very bad experience with the products. I've never had a bad experience with any sarm before. everything i tried of theirs was bad news.

Fishermanzz2

Awards
I just did a review of them PASS. the osta didn't do anything except give me a terrible sickly cough. the Catharine did absolutely nothing. and the clomid gave me rashes. none of those had happened before with other suppliers. I'd steer clear man. I had a very bad experience with the products. I've never had a bad experience with any sarm before. everything i tried of theirs was bad news.
I appreciate the honest response! Any place else that SARMs can be bought that work and don't cost 100s of dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies.