Anyone ever try "The Natural" from LGI Supplements?

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks interesting. I've never heard of some of the ingredients. I have read good reviews, but on on supplement reviews website. Honestly, I rely more on the reviews from this forum than any other place, hence why I made this thread.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally have not so i'm in to see who has.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a waist

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
waste?

TrT is better for sure, but dunno ... Are these like Animal Pack, Animal Stack and stuff?? I never took them too expensive for a natty ****

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
waste?

TrT is better for sure, but dunno ... Are these like Animal Pack, Animal Stack and stuff?? I never took them too expensive for a natty ****
People will tell you they got GREAT gains from some herb...And try to sell you some weed growing on a hill in a country they cant pronounce...Only 44 bucks.... Rule number one...If it seems to good to be true..It is... Anabolics and PHs work... Come to the dark side..We have gains ;)

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
People will tell you they got GREAT gains from some herb...And try to sell you some weed growing on a hill in a country they cant pronounce...Only 44 bucks.... Rule number one...If it seems to good to be true..It is... Anabolics and PHs work... Come to the dark side..We have gains ;)
True story! For sure