Anyone ever notice getting faster while on cycle?

Nate007

Awards
Hey. Currently in about the middle of my epi/trenazone cycle. I do sprints for Hitt cardio a few times a week with my lifting buddy. Before my cycle my buddy would always smoke me by usually a couple of lengths. Lately I'm either right with him or even beat him. Especially on the last few sprints I still have plenty of juice left. This is a great plus that I wasn't expecting. Thinking that the main cause of this could be due to my legs getting stronger. My leg lifts are way up. Anyone else ever had similar experiences? You guys think it's because of stronger legs?

bboyflash

Awards
It's not cause of the hormones, they don't make you faster, loosing weight and contiuosly improving on your sprints makes you faster, increasing your lactate threshold is the phenomenon your describing, I know, use to run track in high school and college....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's not cause of the hormones, they don't make you faster, loosing weight and contiuosly improving on your sprints makes you faster, increasing your lactate threshold is the phenomenon your describing, I know, use to run track in high school and college....
Wrong, they can make you faster by improving power output and his endurance is improved due to glycogen retention.

Nate007

Awards
Ok just curious since my buddy is doing the same workouts but not getting faster but I have all the sudden. Actually I'm cutting but up about a lb or so since starting cycle.