Anyone ever heard of Hydra Nutrition ?

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
They have 4-5 products and a website , but don't even list what's in most of their products on their site . But they DO list the ingredients for all but one product on their Ebay page . Some have DHEA and 1-DHEA , and some have SUPPOSEDLY MaxLMG and cyanostane mixed with the DHEAs . Can't find any reviews anywhere , and on Ebay there's only 10 or so reviews , all positive . There's one called Hydrabol that claims to have 5 muscle builders in it , but they don't even list what the ingredients are even on their Ebay page . Weird and kinda shady . But I guess it makes some sense if they really are selling prohormones and want to stay under the radar , but it hurts their potential sales being so shady though .

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They have 4-5 products and a website , but don't even list what's in most of their products on their site . But they DO list the ingredients for all but one product on their Ebay page . Some have DHEA and 1-DHEA , and some have SUPPOSEDLY MaxLMG and cyanostane mixed with the DHEAs . Can't find any reviews anywhere , and on Ebay there's only 10 or so reviews , all positive . There's one called Hydrabol that claims to have 5 muscle builders in it , but they don't even list what the ingredients are even on their Ebay page . Weird and kinda shady . But I guess it makes some sense if they really are selling prohormones and want to stay under the radar , but it hurts their potential sales being so shady though .
A lot of others sell "PHs" and list what the active ingredients are.

At this point if you order, you're buying a ticket. And that ticket might be a winner or loser.

Why would you order from them, when others aren't selling tickets.....but actual PHs and steroids?

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
Never said I was going to order from them . Just curious . At this point it seems buying almost any prohormone is like buying a ticket . Might be fake or just DHEAs in it , or it might be as advertised .

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never said I was going to order from them . Just curious . At this point it seems buying almost any prohormone is like buying a ticket . Might be fake or just DHEAs in it , or it might be as advertised .
Yeah but these guys aren't even making any claims about what the coumpounds are that they're selling.
I just looked them up.... there's no way I'd buy something from a company that won't even tell me what they're selling.

It reminds me of a sketchy guy who's (somehow) been around quite a while. One of the products he was selling made some incredible claims about what it could do to fight gyno.
I was amazed that he didn't even list the ingredients of the product, so I emailed him, and asked him what was in it.
His reply was, "Some amazing compounds that obliterate gyno! It's truly amazing!".
LOL.