Anyone ever experience permanent kidney damage from the DHEA Prohormones of today?

ER47

Awards
Im looking to take a cycle soon. I was considering 19nor-DHEA. 1-DHEA and Epiandro possibly. I was looking into the studies of 1-ANDRO performed by Texas A N M in 2014 i noticed that the participants GFR dropped almost 16 points. Im curious to see if anyone ever taken one of the Andros i mentioned above and if kidney damage was done. If kidney damage was done was it permanent? Did your kidneys return back to function normally afterwards ?What were your before and after labs for your kidneys(GFR) If you took any?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im looking to take a cycle soon. I was considering 19nor-DHEA. 1-DHEA and Epiandro possibly. I was looking into the studies of 1-ANDRO performed by Texas A N M in 2014 i noticed that the participants GFR dropped almost 16 points. Im curious to see if anyone ever taken one of the Andros i mentioned above and if kidney damage was done. If kidney damage was done was it permanent? Did your kidneys return back to function normally afterwards ?What were your before and after labs for your kidneys(GFR) If you took any?
I've never heard of anyone having kidney damage from Andros. (But anything is possible).

If you don't have any kidney issues already, I wouldn't be concerned with it, personally.

Reactions: Nac
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if andro's caused kidney damage i would be hooked up to a dialysis machine after all of them i have used---not kidding i have used a ton of them and no issues!!!

btw-iconicformulations.com all products including black series [andro's] is 30% off for limited time.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Astragalus is the supplement you need if this is a concern (I take it for general kidney health and because I’ll push harsh orals a touch longer than I probably should - that said I’m not generally concerned otherwise I wouldn’t risk it)