Anyone ever cruise on Trest

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone have any experience doing this? How was it? Any bloodwork?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyone have any experience doing this? How was it? Any bloodwork?
When you say the word cruise, do you mean trt doses like 200 or less or do you mean like a pro bb type cruise like 400-600 and I'm sure some cruise higher. But what's your definition of cruise

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When you say the word cruise, do you mean trt doses like 200 or less or do you mean like a pro bb type cruise like 400-600 and I'm sure some cruise higher. But what's your definition of cruise
Trest

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It was bonerriffic. No bloods; I was just a poor Pure Oils rep.
Oooooooo. I actually did that for 5ish weeks on 15mg of the td 7alpha trest because I dropped my last vial of test on a hard floor lol. No bloodwork tho.

I don't think it's a good idea simply for the fact I have heard a few ppl talk about if you use trest for too long it does some weird long term sexual side effects thing like deca but worse. Almost like you need to be on trest to perform normal. I 🤔 it was Mike Arnold or Dave crossland who talked about it and that scared me off

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oooooooo. I actually did that for 5ish weeks on 15mg of the td 7alpha trest because I dropped my last vial of test on a hard floor lol. No bloodwork tho.

I don't think it's a good idea simply for the fact I have heard a few ppl talk about if you use trest for too long it does some weird long term sexual side effects thing like deca but worse. Almost like you need to be on trest to perform normal. I 🤔 it was Mike Arnold or Dave crossland who talked about it and that scared me off
That's silly. I ran trest for like 2 years and I can still lay so much pipe native Americans protest me wherever I go.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A low dose. Like 15 mg to 30 mg transdermal a day. I would also get full panel bloods if I did it.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
150 test 150 trest dec. No wiener issues. I know of friends running it for a year and no issues. Just take the jab friendo, then you will be jabbing nonstop.