anyone else?

lonnyjon

Awards
thinking that the estrogen receptor mediated anabolic action of hi-tech’s laxogenin product is maybe far more effective in older folks? because i are older and My results are definitely real using this stuff. almost all the andros now present more sides than im willing to put up with vs positive results.
Just wanted fks to consider this since i can definitely believe it when the younger users say it’s ineffective for them.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thinking that the estrogen receptor mediated anabolic action of hi-tech’s laxogenin product is maybe far more effective in older folks? because i are older and My results are definitely real using this stuff. almost all the andros now present more sides than im willing to put up with vs positive results.
Just wanted fks to consider this since i can definitely believe it when the younger users say it’s ineffective for them.
[/QUOTE

Just a reminder, everyone....
When you make a Post (or a comment) only click to post it Once.
If it APPEARS that it has not posted, simply refresh your device, and you will be able to see that it has Already posted.
This helps us all by not jamming up the feeds with many multiples of the same posts.
Thanks!
:)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a reminder, everyone....
When you make a Post (or a comment) only click to post it Once.
If it APPEARS that it has not posted, simply refresh your device, and you will be able to see that it has Already posted.
This helps us all by not jamming up the feeds with many multiples of the same posts.
Thanks!
:)

t switz

Awards
......hey can u say more about the benefit of laxo u got from it??? im a senior trainer too & always looking for help retaining muscle.......cycle length/ dose/ caps or sub ling/ .....thanks.....

lonnyjon

Awards
......hey can u say more about the benefit of laxo u got from it??? im a senior trainer too & always looking for help retaining muscle.......cycle length/ dose/ caps or sub ling/ .....thanks.....
it’ just seems to be as effective as a mild anabolic in that I have increased tone, strength, reduce recovery time. I’ve definitely noticed every time I use it it changes what I can only describe as the ‘emphasis of innervation’ in my muscles. For example if I flex my bicep when I’m using it, there’s a distinctly different way or maybe I should say an increased level of contractile tension/sensation and even appearance of my biceps that is noticed like within a day. I did not really pay much attention to this initially, because it just seemed impossible. But since I have gone on and off the product Several times now, I am certain that’s what’s causing it because every time I go back on it it starts happening again. it’s favoring nutrient partitioning to muscles versus fat, since I seem to be able to fudge the diet a little bit when I’m using it i I mean I can enjoy more carbs in my diet without the usual fat gain. certainly not to the level that I could when I used androgens in my younger days but to some degree. I do not experience bloating that I seem to get from almost every androgen-based product out there now, which makes the Cardiio side of my work out a lot easier for that fact alone. i am currently using it along with their arimistane product which is based on my hunch that reduced estrogen in my system affords this estrogen receptor mediated anabolic increased opportunity to act on those receptors, but that’s just a hunch I have no research or anything to back something like that up.

t switz

Awards
......so which product would u recommend??? science bio has a product....subling....anyone use it ??

lonnyjon

Awards
Im using hitech but transdermals likely as good or better

lonnyjon

Awards
o idk of any sublinguals i guess technically could try just holding the hitech pill in your mouth like between lip and gum since it is cyclodextrin bound