Anyone else in Shanghai ?

ShanghaiJoe

Awards
Hi,

I'm a man 52 years old from an european country living in and working in Shanghai since 2012.
I have been on GH (Sinotropin) 2 IU / day now for around 80 days and about 20 days ago I started injecting 250 mg/ew Testo C.
10 days ago felt blown up and with gyno feelings so also started Nolvadex 20mg/ed, which has so far "cured" me I think.
I should use Arimidex instead of Nolva I guess, but my "source" only have Nolva and Letrozole.

These 20 days of Testo has gained me 5kg weight, guess only water though, but for sure looks more muscular than before and some better strenght in the gym.

Was planning to do a 10 week "mini blast" with these 250mg/ew just to try it out as a compliment to the GH but the power of the Testo surprised me a bit. Thinking of reducing the dosage or going off. My intention from the beginning was only to do GH but for a very long time.
The GH I bought gives me numb hands in the night but only after I started with Testo, before the Testo I only felt some strange feeling in the hands.

Anyone else living in China here ?

//ShanghaiJoe

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do you get this in China? Doctor or cornerstore?

ShanghaiJoe

Awards
Sellers are all over the chinese web for both HGH and AAS. I have two contacts which both seem trustworthy, but ofc you never know for sure.

Paid equal to USD 300 per each 80 IU boxes of Sinotropin for Zhongshan Sinobioway Hygiene rHGH, not so cheap I guess. Also bought another brand of rHGH marked from Panama (but actually made in China), paid USD 200 / 100 IU.
Both brands gives me numbness in hands during the night.

Also tried Chinese hospital for HGH and after some discussions with the doctor got a receipt of 30IU of Jinotropin.
Had to pay USD 170 at the hospital pharmacy to get it though. Quite expensive.

For AAS I have not shopped around too much, but have one seller who sold me 2500 mg Testo C vials USD 58 each and 1000mg Primo E vials for USD 140 each. Guess can find cheaper if I look around..

After 3 weeks with 250 mg Testo C ew (splitted twice/week) I today changed to 100mg Testo C + 200mg Primo E ew, also splitted bi-weekly. Did not like to be forced to do 20mg Nolvadex ed, so will try this out now for the remaining 7 weeks.

I am doing excercise 4 times a week, but mixing lifting weights in gym with classes of "Bodypump", "Boxing" and "Total Body Workout". I know this is not ideal for becoming big, but that is also not my goal. Just trying to be healthy in order to be good in my normal job (where I need to live a very unhealthy life of sitting, eating, drinking, travelling etc).

Let's see how the Primo treats me now...will update.

//SJ