Anyone else have an issue with not giving a **** on test?

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
I'm running 500mg/week now and I basically speak my mind. I'm an animal, for lack of a better adjective. I attack what I want and ignore what I don't.

I went to work trashed last week, just not giving a chit. Next day I texted my boss and told him, he said "no worries man, it happens." I thought for sure I was fired and was like "hey, I'll just hit him up and let him hear it from me, rather someone else."

I think when high levels of test meet high levels of charisma, you are untouchable.

It will kill me one day, but this is the power I want, for now.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Also I've been writing a lot. I wrote his last night:

My eyes are heavy, my body is weak. Coming home after being in the hospital in a coma for two months, and now, attempting to recover from severe memory loss, will make anyone fight to stay awake. I was told by my doctor the best way to recover lost memory was through sleep. I suppose what I do now is fall asleep...again. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll just stay asleep. I closed my eyes and begin to drift, my body began to feel like I was laying on a piece of drift wood as the current moved me deeper...and deeper.

Finally I awoke on a beach. I looked up and winced as the bright sun kissed my face. I sat up to look for some water to wash my sand covered face. Sitting upright and brushing my self-off I paused. Through squinting eyes, I saw a girl running along the beach, waves stroking her feet and up her legs. She was beautiful. Her dark hair, her soft skin and flirty method of movement had me tranced. She continued on her route and smiled softly as she passed by me. She seemed familiar to me, but only as familiar as a childhood memory; a restaurant you knew as a kid, or a toy you'd all but forgotten. I've felt these same feelings before, déjà vu or something like that. But I've never experienced anything like this. Not like her. My heart pounded in my chest as adrenaline surged through my veins. Anxious, I sat for awhile, pushing rocks around with a broken twig I had found next to an abandoned beer bottle. I was dwelling on the idea of "who could this girl be?" Just then like a strobe light in the dark, flashes and flashes of memories came pouring in. I grabbed my hair as a dull pain moved from the back to the front, like ice water being poured over my head.

I scrambled to my feet to find this woman, to find my wife. It was her, I knew it was her. I've seen that smile, I felt that skin. Trying to run full sprint down the sand bar and stumbling every other step, I finally caught up with her. When I found her she was facing the ocean, standing at the peak of a rockery overlooking the vast body of water. 150 feet below her, waves violently crashed and roared, spitting salt water into the air as the ocean exhaled into the coastal bluff. She looked like a photo. Standing there softly, breathing, and thinking.

I slowly walked up to her, placing my hand on her shoulder. She turned to me---paused---and then gasped into a desperate smile. She pulled me close and started crying, her entire body convulsing with emotion. I gently pushed her away and said "What's wrong Jo? Why are you so sad. I'm here, I'm here now. I'm sorry I forgot you." Wiping her face and sniffling, Jo smiled and looked me in the eyes. Jo opened her mouth and spoke in the softest way I'd come to know and love. She said "I'm sorry Scott. They can't help. I--I can't help. I love you. I will always love you. But this is the end. But you aren't alone. I'm with you. Come with me. You will never be afraid again." Confused I just stared at Jo. What could she be talking about? It was fine, everything IS fine.

Just then in a sudden numbness my body felt cold and weak. I collapsed to my knees and started blinking slowly. Jo grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her neck and held me up. "Come now Scott, it's time. Be brave," she told me in a sad but soothing voice. She stumbled under my weight, but she slowly dragged me toward the rocky cliff. We stood at the edge for a second peering down into the black abyss. Jo leaned in and kissed my cheek. Speaking bravely she said, "you were never alone." Leaning forward with all her weight we fell...down...and down...and down.

****7:38 AM: Harbor View Hospital****

"He's crashing! He's crashing!" The team of doctors ran into room 103 where car accident victim Scott Tesh had been in a coma for two months fighting a massive cerebral hemorrhage. "The pressure is too great. His body is shutting down. Jo, you need to leave, let go of his hand and step away. He's dying, Jo!" Jo sat next to Scott as he drifted away into the arms of God. Though chaos surrounded them, Jo's ears went deaf as she leaned into Scott, and spoke softly, "you were never alone."

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Lol maybe your test has a trace of LSD in it

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Was on deca but I dropped it. 19-nors give me insane anxiety

Kevinhim

Kevinhim

Awards
Hmmm... I've heard of people writing poems and such on Clomid, but never test... = test spiked with clomid:D lol

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
I'm just saying I get ballsie on high doses of test. Not always the best choices, but usually it works out.

Also I like to write. Fukk you, I'm sensitive.

rphash49

Awards
I'm just saying I get ballsie on high doses of test. Not always the best choices, but usually it works out.

Are you dealing with menstruation? Lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, I don't have an issue with no giving a fcuk while on test, or other steroids. I only have an issue with not giving a fcuk after I've been smoking weed every day for a month, then I start to not give a fcuk about anything.

that's why I don't smoke weed anymore though.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
His name is Taylor swift I would expect nothing less

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established

That's because you're taking enough Test for at least 5 men, it's not natural. Just roll with it and try to keep your mouth shut.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Hmmm... I've heard of people writing poems and such on Clomid, but never test... = test spiked with clomid:D lol
Poems on clomid....

dubfungus

Awards
500mg isn't high haha thats the minimum. Handle your **** . Sounds like your e2 is going bonkers

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established

At around 750mg I was walking around the gym like I owned the place with a freshly shaved head throwing weights around….. Cant wait to be back.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
500mg isn't high haha thats the minimum. Handle your **** . Sounds like your e2 is going bonkers
Don't listen to guys like this. You could gain nicely at 250mg a week with minimal side effects. It's all about diet and training routine.

dubfungus

Awards
I was referring to his does. I feel 500 is perfect an does wonders. Plus you still have minimal sides if any. test is amazing. The only thing that makes me ****ing crazy is tren. Love the ****. I'm lucky I can run it I barley have anysides, minus agression, no sleeping, am my stamina gets crushed ha ha. But id wait like 6 cycle to run that ****. God syndrome is the best which sounds like you're experiencing .

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
tbh i would not go above 400.... I am not a big guy, but definatley 500 mgs was too much for me

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
tbh i would not go above 400.... I am not a big guy, but definatley 500 mgs was too much for me
500 mgs has me walking around halfway humping the air all day. It's really too distracting. I prefer 400 or under.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think your test made you ghey?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I think your test made you ghey?
No sir. Made me want to hop onto anything with two legs and a p______y. Even on my TRT dose of 140 mg weekly I chase my wife around the house.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
No sir. Made me want to hop onto anything with two legs and a p______y. Even on my TRT dose of 140 mg weekly I chase my wife around the house.
LOL to me it was like the first 8 weeks at 500 were all joy (sex machine), after week 10 i felt lethargic as fk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the acne start coming like a plague

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was for the OP lol.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I'm running 500mg/week now and I basically speak my mind. I'm an animal, for lack of a better adjective. I attack what I want and ignore what I don't.

I went to work trashed last week, just not giving a chit. Next day I texted my boss and told him, he said "no worries man, it happens." I thought for sure I was fired and was like "hey, I'll just hit him up and let him hear it from me, rather someone else."

I think when high levels of test meet high levels of charisma, you are untouchable.

It will kill me one day, but this is the power I want, for now.
It's all in your mind you have to control it. Breathing exercises help. Anger sucks watch out

dubfungus

Awards
Im running 650mg sust, 400mg tren e , 600mg mast e . My brain is ****ing wild hahaha

dubfungus

Awards
Sleep, eat, an keep my aggressive ass level headed haha