Anyone else get significant more attention from girls on cycle?

Nameless15

Awards
On the first couple weeks of a test cycle right now and it’s like they can sense I’m full of test. This isn’t just girls, it’s people in general, but of course girls are the main focus here. I **** you not, a girl at work bent over with her ass towards me when I was passing by and then turned and smirked at me. Before this she was really chatty and making random comments to get me to talk more with her. discuss.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pretty standard bro. Been discussed a few times on here.

IMO it’s that air of confidence and alpha feeling test gives is a subtly but significant thing which women find attractive.

depending on what you were like without test the change can be more profound.

but yeah I think lots of us would agree you get more attention from women on cycle for sure

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like mentioned above, this have been discussed before and a lot of guys noticed this. I’m pretty sure it comes from added confidence and that you feel good about yourself and not necessarily from the PED’s.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Its actually a scientific fact... the male body secrets some additional pheromones when test is higher. Pair that with the additional confidence and such and that's why this happens. It's not just good luck, but rather a natural occurrence (and why alpha males always dominate in any species).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm just hornier when on !

Nameless15

Awards
I'm just hornier when on !
Same but these reactions caught me off guard. Its not just attention from girls but from everyone, guys in general just wanna talk with you more and seem more interested in being your friends, girls just get super attracted to you. I’ve never had a girl flat out do that so I’m still pretty shocked

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, definitely gotta be careful if you have a special lady already in your life - between the libido increase and the extra attention from others, you have to keep your priorities straight! Now that you are aware to expect it, it’ll be easier to handle. All in all, it’s a positive thing.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought it was my swashbuckling sense of humor and natural confidence.. but I'm natty. I said so in that other thread...
:p

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sexy. Right!?
Hehe XD

It's kinda pathetic that you need drugs to feel and act like alpha. That's why I always try and act as humble as I can when on cycle. And even that is usually more egotistical compared to my normal behaviour when off cycle. Honestly I really wish there were anabolics that did absolutely nothing to your mental state.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hehe XD

It's kinda pathetic that you need drugs to feel and act like alpha. That's why I always try and act as humble as I can when on cycle. And even that is usually more egotistical compared to my normal behaviour when off cycle. Honestly I really wish there were anabolics that did absolutely nothing to your mental state.
I agree that it’s a little pathetic. I’ve known unattractive guys with big beer bellies that command respect wherever they go because they just naturally carry themselves that way. But you got other guys that gotta inject drugs to feel like a man. It just comes across as fake with a lot of those guys. For the most part, you either have that or you don’t. And the general conception for what is alpha online is typically just a positive spin on being an a$$hole. But nobody actually respects a$$holes.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hehe XD

Wait, why is it pathetic that hormones signal the body to act in more of a particular fashion? Are you therefore implying it’s pathetic to not be naturally confident or outspoken?

By extension, all native socially-valued qualities are therefore to be praised, but if unnaturally acquired it’s pathetic? What about braces? Dyed hair? Contact lenses? Shaving/hair removal? Metabolism? Intelligence?

You get what you get when you enter this world. It’s up to you to make it through best you can.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ Inspired by @Hyde

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nope, didnt notice the attention. But there is definitely a possibility to get more attention from COVID-19 these days if you continue to abuse copious amounts 😂

PS: Ok, ok I lied... i did get more attention. Friends noticed my moonface and facial redness due to high hemoglobin.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, why is it pathetic that hormones signal the body to act in more of a particular fashion? Are you therefore implying it’s pathetic to not be naturally confident or outspoken?

By extension, all native socially-valued qualities are therefore to be praised, but if unnaturally acquired it’s pathetic? What about braces? Dyed hair? Contact lenses? Shaving/hair removal? Metabolism? Intelligence?

You get what you get when you enter this world. It’s up to you to make it through best you can.
I just want to make it clear that I was in no way insinuating that hypogonadal men who use testosterone are pathetic. The same goes for men who need contacts. These are medical conditions that should be treated accordingly.

The word pathetic might be a little harsh, but I stand by my point. I’m talking more along the line of young men who feel they need that artificial boost to feel more “alpha.” If there is ever a time in your life to feel strong, energized, good with the ladies, then it’s when your natural test is high. The additional test definitely provides a boost, but those traits are already in young men, they just need to nurture it. You can be confident without injecting test, and test shouldn’t be a crutch for personality deficiencies.

But I am a little hardcore than most in this regard, most likely. I’ll use one more example of how I do view natural better than scientifically modified bodies, for young people who don’t need it. I think it’s sad when young women (I’m talking early 20s) who are already beautiful, get plastic surgery. In the highly competitive social media era, this has become increasingly common. Maybe I shouldn’t call this behavior pathetic, but it saddens me. It saddens me that nature is no longer good enough, even for the most perfect young people among us.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But I’ve gotten off topic from the OP. He didn’t say anything about needing to be on to feel that way. And we don’t know his age or anything. I guess I just feel that we should be able to feel good without drugs 90% of the time we use them. The other 10% is legitimate. But we cut ourselves short a lot as humans. We want to believe drugs are doing things they’re not. I don’t buy the pheromone concept when it comes to injecting test. I think you’re just carrying yourself more confidently. Now keep that mentality when you come off.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pathetic is that you must use aas to feel that way rather then growing as a person, going to therapy, etc. Off course if you are hypo you need TRT. And no, naturally you can't feel as you do on a cycle, EVER, but you can feel confident and as a man, without aas. Just not to the level of the same "viking" intensity as you do on cycle.

A lot of users are really looking forward to cycle b/c they feel alpha on them. This is what's pathetic to me. Seeing a roided up mofo, who is like an addict, dreaming about his next cycle b/c of how he feels and functions on it. Now, for some people this might be therapeutic, seeing them self's become a more assertive person (which they never learned to be), but even for those people, such a change will be off balancing and it can turn them in to an ass real quickly.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pathetic is that you must use aas to feel that way rather then growing as a person, going to therapy, etc. Off course if you are hypo you need TRT. And no, naturally you can't feel as you do on a cycle, EVER, but you can feel confident and as a man, without aas. Just not to the level of the same "viking" intensity as you do on cycle.

A lot of users are really looking forward to cycle b/c they feel alpha on them. This is what's pathetic to me. Seeing a roided up mofo, who is like an addict, dreaming about his next cycle b/c of how he feels and functions on it. Now, for some people this might be therapeutic, seeing them self's become a more assertive person (which they never learned to be), but even for those people, such a change will be off balancing and it can turn them in to an ass real quickly.
I actually didnt notice i was more independent on cycle. Also when it comes to certain situations like being cut off in a cottage during winter or being stuck on an island in the summer (yeah, that happened, lol) i dont see myself having some kind of "manliness" and "independence" on cycle that otherwise i wouldnt/didnt have.

I was much more assertive (but not an ass, at least nobody never objected) when it comes to social encounters but like i said, i can handle stuff just as fine off cycle.

In fact, for obvious reasons, i would prefer not to be on cycle/trt while being in a shtf/survival type situation.

I was on for too god damn long (mostly trt dose), roughly 8 months...shpuld have ended up hypogonadal...but the hcg saved my ass (or should i rather say, my nuts 😆) as I having been running it for the last 2 months of being on.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly, I've always thought I got WAY more attention from the ladies than I deserved.

For me, the attraction did seem to increase some on cycle, but it seemed to come more from the fact that my muscles were popping more, and my obvious strength was higher.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I guess I just wanted to pipe in with a different perspective. Thanks for humoring my aside. FWIW, I do think it’s a shame for anyone to feel addicted to or lacking without a substance. But this goes deep into many aspects of our modern culture I suppose - I know I damn sure am going to need some caffeine today to make it through without a headache

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steroids simply gives many men what they lack without it : self esteem and extreme confidence. That’s what women smell. In reality it’s all in your head. I do believe the scientific part that says women can "feel" the extra hormones but it’s mostly all in your head with the extra confidence and the way you behave on steroids. If you were able to behave the EXACT SAME off steroids you’d see that the effects on women would be nearly the same if not the exact same. Moral of the story : gotta stop being a wimp and go make mommy proud

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think it's the pheromones that drive them nuts. Because I've seen my rat exposed to various substances in testing and he behaves no differently around the ladies as usual and they respond much more obviously to his presence. I think more research is needed in the future for conclusive evidence with proof. Someone else will have to do this because if my rat came home with a pair of panties, his wife-rat may just decide to prove a rat can survive without a p*nis. (peen-is)

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its because of the testicular shrinkage and the underlying lesbian tendencies of the modern woman. Most women dont like balls so once they shrivel up to pistachio size they can pretend theyre blowing a well-endowed woman penis.

Nameless15

Awards
But I’ve gotten off topic from the OP. He didn’t say anything about needing to be on to feel that way. And we don’t know his age or anything. I guess I just feel that we should be able to feel good without drugs 90% of the time we use them. The other 10% is legitimate. But we cut ourselves short a lot as humans. We want to believe drugs are doing things they’re not. I don’t buy the pheromone concept when it comes to injecting test. I think you’re just carrying yourself more confidently. Now keep that mentality when you come off.
Yea I was reading this wondering why you were all tearing me a new one lol. Yes I do like the feeling but I don’t need it to feel alpha. I was just pointing out that you get attention a lot easier. I’d say I act the same on gear as off, just somehow get more attention on the gear, I’m assuming the pheromones

Nameless15

Awards

I must say I do feel pretty “alpha” but in the sense that my body just always feels pumped and ready for whatever’s coming. I’d say there is somewhat of a confidence boost but I don’t think it’s changed the way I act from when I’m off cycle