Anyone dosing 200mg per week?

wade1

Awards
Whats your experience been on 200mg per week. Ai or no Ai.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was my initial TRT dose but is more of a cruise now. I need about .5mg Anastrozole weekly to maintain E2 in high normal range. My levels are all over the map with this dose.

I've transitioned to daily injections for my TRT.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m doing 1 sub q shot a week at 200mg, taking 1mg of Arimidex on injecting day as of now. Will be a few month before I do bloods but I have been in the low 900’s of test and low 20’s in Estro on the same dose in the past, that was with IM injections, don’t know if it’ll be any different with subq.

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
Nice to have adex on hand but at 200 mg shouldn’t need it, I finnished a cycle of 500mg testosterone and only needed when I switched to a blend that had an extra 200 mg decanoate but everyone is different some can run without some are really sensitive and get itchy nips at the sight of a vial of testosterone, I’m on pct now will get bloods done in a month and prepare for a summer cycle and add tren ace this time

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Its been a long time since I've posted on this forum. Just digging around and reading some stuff. I'm someone that small dosages of test cyp will put me in the upper ranges in hurry. Had blood work done last month and I took 80mg subq on a Friday and then gave blood on the Tuesday of the next week, so 11 days between shots and my total test was still 509. I think 100mg every 2 weeks subq will have me holding good, but I may be an outlier on this. I also take .5mg of Arimidex per week.

200mg would run me out the roof.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its been a long time since I've posted on this forum. Just digging around and reading some stuff. I'm someone that small dosages of test cyp will put me in the upper ranges in hurry. Had blood work done last month and I took 80mg subq on a Friday and then gave blood on the Tuesday of the next week, so 11 days between shots and my total test was still 509. I think 100mg every 2 weeks subq will have me holding good, but I may be an outlier on this. I also take .5mg of Arimidex per week.

200mg would run me out the roof.
thanks for sharing, post more often....!!!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
thanks for sharing, post more often....!!!
welcome. Have fell off the supplement and message board scene for a good while. Seems like I remember your name from way back in the day. I think I joined this forum probably around 15 years ago, but not sure. I'm sick of the new social media trash and getting back on one of these message boards has a nice feel to it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
welcome. Have fell off the supplement and message board scene for a good while. Seems like I remember your name from way back in the day. I think I joined this forum probably around 15 years ago, but not sure. I'm sick of the new social media trash and getting back on one of these message boards has a nice feel to it.
I never fell prey to the social media trend, this forum is it!!! I use a separate rechargeable debit card I bought at Walmart for online purchases, and never pay any bills online...I truly don't trust the internet.