GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I watch Jeremy only for laughs, true :LOL:
lol saw a video of him on instagram in his whitey tiddy underwear swinging his big willy and unsub'd that day lol

he is entertainment though at times.

man im loving tom ford black orchid parfum .. might be for women but smell is so sexy and lasts on me quite a bit

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
lol saw a video of him on instagram in his whitey tiddy underwear swinging his big willy and unsub'd that day lol

he is entertainment though at times.

man im loving tom ford black orchid parfum .. might be for women but smell is so sexy and lasts on me quite a bit
ngl that's the first I got from TOM FORD, still have it. I dig it, smells good on a man.
I only watch Jeremy on TikTok, cuz he is so dumb and funny. All the fragrances he shows are top-brand ones.. lame nothing interesting. But the sounds and phrases he says... makes me laugh.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ngl that's the first I got from TOM FORD, still have it. I dig it, smells good on a man.
I only watch Jeremy on TikTok, cuz he is so dumb and funny. All the fragrances he shows are top-brand ones.. lame nothing interesting. But the sounds and phrases he says... makes me laugh.
are you talking about the black or the gold bottle ?
i was refferencing gold one .. havent smelled the black one which i believe is a toilette

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
are you talking about the black or the gold bottle ?
i was refferencing gold one .. havent smelled the black one which i believe is a toilette
Oh, yea... Im talking about the black one sorry, pretty smell. I do not wear it often, but when I do! The golden one is more like
a chocolatey boozy floral smell. Dark, earthy. Similar to the original one(black), they both are unique smells, for suit an tie type night.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, yea... Im talking about the black one sorry, pretty smell. I do not wear it often, but when I do! The golden one is more like
a chocolatey boozy floral smell. Dark, earthy. Similar to the original one(black), they both are unique smells, for suit an tie type night.
Yup love dressing down with great parfum

Ever smelled prada Luna Rossa black ?
I’ve smelled the other 3 just not the black one, seems to be popping up more and more now maybe new batch after 4yrs

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
Yup love dressing down with great parfum

Ever smelled prada Luna Rossa black ?
I’ve smelled the other 3 just not the black one, seems to be popping up more and more now maybe new batch after 4yrs
Yea, I have,
It's a banger when the weather starts to get colder, Unique spicy peppery, powder, and dark notes, vanilla, great for those colder months, it is definitely a head turner, but don't use it everyday, cuz it will grow on you and won't be such a unique experience anymore. Not as soapy and powdery as the Luna Rosa lineup. It is kinda similar to Armani code parfum, but I rather pick this. I personally don't get "Van Clee " vibes more like "Armani". The sweet smell is addictive but the price is meh...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

not collecter of whisky but i love picking it up whenever im at the duty free.
not much a drinker unless special occasion like to host more.

and if you are a whisky fan you know about glenlivet :love:

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
View attachment 232403

not collecter of whisky but i love picking it up whenever im at the duty free.
not much a drinker unless special occasion like to host more.

and if you are a whisky fan you know about glenlivet :love:
Oh even a shaker cup, nice.
Do you use it often when you make some fancy drinks?
I really want to get one for myself, is it easy as it seems in youtube videos to make cocktails? :LOL:

Glenlivet :love:(y)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh even a shaker cup, nice.
Do you use it often when you make some fancy drinks?
I really want to get one for myself, is it easy as it seems in youtube videos to make cocktails? :LOL:

Glenlivet :love:(y)
yup it is .. i really dont use it much .. use my marvel protein shakers more lol or ninja shaker to make margaritas / pina coalada
glenV is just for straight or lil water .. i do love my whiskey sours but use cheaper whiskey for that

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
yup it is .. i really dont use it much .. use my marvel protein shakers more lol or ninja shaker to make margaritas / pina coalada
glenV is just for straight or lil water .. i do love my whiskey sours but use cheaper whiskey for that
You read minds, that's the reason I want to have the shaker for whiskey sours, but if protein shakers are as good as the original shaker :unsure::LOL:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You read minds, that's the reason I want to have the shaker for whiskey sours, but if protein shakers are as good as the original shaker :unsure::LOL:
haha nice
ever had those pre made mixers ? i get em from walmart and they are pretty good .. put a shot oor 2 or 3 of cheap peach flavored whisky and its so good lol

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
haha nice
ever had those pre made mixers ? i get em from walmart and they are pretty good .. put a shot oor 2 or 3 of cheap peach flavored whisky and its so good lol
Bro, you took words out of my mind, yes I was just thinking about them :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Why I never had this thought before...:sleep:
Will try them later this week for sure!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND