Unanswered Anyone able to keep confidence you get from cycle?

R2Dtwo

Awards
I’m on day 4 of just epi andro and this thing already hit me for being such a mild ph. I feel alpha as fukk and I swear somehow woman have been noticing me even more and going out of their way to talk to me. This isn’t in my head, I swear. Every girl I’ve talked to has been super flirty lately when before they weren’t it’s like they know I have more test now. I’m also just confident as hell, witty, hitting and flirting around with all the girls I’ve got classes with and just having a grand time. I can’t seem to act like this before I take the epi tho. Kinda depressing but was wondering if anyone got any tips for remaining this confident.

R2Dtwo

Awards
I’m on day 4 of just epi andro and this thing already hit me for being such a mild ph. I feel alpha as fukk and I swear somehow woman have been noticing me even more and going out of their way to talk to me. This isn’t in my head, I swear. Every girl I’ve talked to has been super flirty lately when before they weren’t it’s like they know I have more test now. I’m also just confident as hell, witty, hitting and flirting around with all the girls I’ve got classes with and just having a grand time. I can’t seem to act like this before I take the epi tho. Kinda depressing but was wondering if anyone got any tips for remaining this confident.
Btw I meant to write Hitting on, not actually hitting

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Some of this is psychological. Some of it is biological, as anabolic steroids have been known to induce mania or have other mood altering issues.

I would always say try to do things naturally. It is the safest way to go, both physically and psychologically. I know, it sounds corny; but, it is true.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some of this is psychological. Some of it is biological, as anabolic steroids have been known to induce mania or have other mood altering issues.

I would always say try to do things naturally. It is the safest way to go, both physically and psychologically. I know, it sounds corny; but, it is true.
... Keeping in mind, we are in the Anabolics section.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like Uci said, part of it is physical, part mental.

FYI, you don't have more Test now.

Last edited:

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s in your head, its a state of mind to feel alpha all the time, either you are or not but it doesn’t matter as long as you’re confident in yourself, being confident in yourself is where happiness comes from. Find your happy place and you’ll find your “on” feeling when your “off”.

R2Dtwo

Awards
It’s in your head, its a state of mind to feel alpha all the time, either you are or not but it doesn’t matter as long as you’re confident in yourself, being confident in yourself is where happiness comes from. Find your happy place and you’ll find your “on” feeling when your “off”.
I don’t know what it is but guess I’m just not as excited about anything when I’m off cycle. I’ve also noticed it’s tapering down so either I’m becoming tolerant or it really was all in my head. Anyway the best way I can describe it was just a happy overall mood. When I’m off I’m not happy or mad, just neutral

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Androgens do have the capability of enhancing confidence biochemically.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m on dermacrine for the first time at only 2 pumps per day and my energy, libido, and confidence is up. I was tested low in dhea tho.

I don’t think there is a way to mimic this feeling naturally.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why do you think so many people are on”trt”

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t know what it is but guess I’m just not as excited about anything when I’m off cycle. I’ve also noticed it’s tapering down so either I’m becoming tolerant or it really was all in my head. Anyway the best way I can describe it was just a happy overall mood. When I’m off I’m not happy or mad, just neutral
Although a higher test level can have that effect, the effects you’re feeling is most likely just excitement from being on cycle, try to find something you’re excited about so you can feel good about yourself when not on cycle and I’m sure you get the same attention from females and life in general.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately, no. Mental effects from steroids don’t last forever, in fact pct sucks for that. It’s the total opposite. Just feel like a fat bloated piece of ****.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What goes up...must come down. Physics 101 lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my experience, any time my DHT is elevated I feel like I could walk through walls. Epi-andro works by increasing DHT, so this makes sense. Outside of that, like others have said, it is mental and how confident you feel. We are supposed to have a wide range of emotions and feelings, so being "alpha" all the time isn't natural, though it feels good.

R2Dtwo

Awards
Why do you think so many people are on”trt”
Excuse my noob question but I don’t see what you’re getting at here? You’re saying people hope on trt to chase that feeling or they chased that feeling too much with ph and gear that they now need trt?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Excuse my noob question but I don’t see what you’re getting at here? You’re saying people hope on trt to chase that feeling or they chased that feeling too much with ph and gear that they now need trt?
Both lol

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Unfortunately, no. Mental effects from steroids don’t last forever, in fact pct sucks for that. It’s the total opposite. Just feel like a fat bloated piece of ****.
You feel like samson after that damn delilah cut his hair off. Minus the eye gouging part.

Last edited:

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well its also spring time. Hoeing seasom begins for women.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It was dangerous times to be in the game back in the days where superdrol was sold as preworkouts.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just stay on. Switch it up every 6-10 weeks
Eq150/test 75/var 40 8weeks
Test250/deca150 16weeks
TrestE150/mastE 300 10weeks
ETC