Anybody watching the OSU v IU game?

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Anybody gonna watch the game this saturday?

if you do, i think you will be surprised at how far IU has come in 1 year.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I've heard that Hoeppner has done great things with the Indi program. I read that he has tried to instill some tradition. He did good things in the MAC, but I still see Indi as a dead-end for football. They get a few good individual players every few years, but it's been 20 years since they had a decent team. It's got to be a bitch to recruit football players there.

I'm going to do my damnedest to watch as much of the game as I can because I want to see some of the 2 and 3 deep from OSU (hopefully Haw and Boeckman), but I have a staff meeting scheduled for an hour after kickoff.

stindevil

Awards
I am going to watch even though I have already given up on IU athletics.
(Why they do not fire Mike Davis I do not know.) The football team has come a long way, almost as far as the Bengals. Both teams stunk for a decade and couldn't come close to being respectable. Now it looks like both teams might have turned it around.

I'll be happy if Hoeppner gets IU to a position where it can go to a bowl every other year or so. I'll also be happy if IU can beat Purdue and Kentucky on a regular basis.