Anybody use Letrone as an AI for trt?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am on trt. At 200 mg a week of test my Estradiol using the ECLIA methodology through labcorp tested high at 52.3 on a normal range scale of 7.6 to 42.6. Using the Labcorp Estradiol Sensitive test I scored slightly high at 38.5 with normal being in the 8 to 35 range. I had the doctor lower my test dosage to 175 mg to avoid going on an AI. The problem is at the lower dosage of test my testosterone level drops from the 800s to the 600s. Obviously I would prefer to be on the higher dosage test for this reason, but for health reasons have no interest in taking a prescription AI of Arimidex, thus I was contemplating trying Letrone. Has anyone used this instead of an AI while on trt? If so, about how many points did it drop your Estradiol reading and at what dosage of Letrone (1 or 2 caps)? My hope is the Letrone might suffice to get me into the normal range on 200 mg test.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally I use virtus for AI.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm, my main concern with natty e2 "controllers", esp whilst on a consistent dose of test, wouldnt so much be whether they actually worked or not but how reliably they might work. Is 1 pill going to consistently keep my levels where I want? Ill admit this could ultimately be some kind of irrational prejudice, but I think Id trust a pharma option for not only any results, but consistency of dose-results.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmmm, my main concern with natty e2 "controllers", esp whilst on a consistent dose of test, wouldnt so much be whether they actually worked or not but how reliably they might work. Is 1 pill going to consistently keep my levels where I want? Ill admit this could ultimately be some kind of irrational prejudice, but I think Id trust a pharma option for not only any results, but consistency of dose-results.
Good points and unlike pharma drugs supplements typically have no safety studies or clinical trials.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Letrone is the strongest OTC AI on the market.
Often 1 cap a day is all you need (or could handle over for any period longer than 2-3 weeks), so one bottle last 60 days.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not on TRT but I like Letrone!
at 1 cap a day I always cut a little fat with no diet change.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not on TRT but I like Letrone!
at 1 cap a day I always cut a little fat with no diet change.
I am on trt and virtus has me covered. I can even go with half a dose eod and still cut a little fat with no change in diet-you should try virtus to compare!!!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Real quick so I understand, Virtus is an OTC for $90? Just not sure I am looking at the right thing.

Edit- maybe it’s a 2fer, I’m on my phone and not sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Real quick so I understand, Virtus is an OTC for $90? Just not sure I am looking at the right thing.

Edit- maybe it’s a 2fer, I’m on my phone and not sure.
must be for 2 bottles...use my code THEBIGT and it's $45 a bottle.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LETRONE

Use my code MARK15 and it's $38.99 each bottle [LETRONE] each,
which is 2 months supply at 1 cap per day. (Shipping included USA)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
all iconic/iron legion products including virtus are bogo for black Friday sale.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am on trt. At 200 mg a week of test my Estradiol using the ECLIA methodology through labcorp tested high at 52.3 on a normal range scale of 7.6 to 42.6. Using the Labcorp Estradiol Sensitive test I scored slightly high at 38.5 with normal being in the 8 to 35 range. I had the doctor lower my test dosage to 175 mg to avoid going on an AI. The problem is at the lower dosage of test my testosterone level drops from the 800s to the 600s. Obviously I would prefer to be on the higher dosage test for this reason, but for health reasons have no interest in taking a prescription AI of Arimidex, thus I was contemplating trying Letrone. Has anyone used this instead of an AI while on trt? If so, about how many points did it drop your Estradiol reading and at what dosage of Letrone (1 or 2 caps)? My hope is the Letrone might suffice to get me into the normal range on 200 mg test.
I can piss 8 feet...how about you?
You ok bro?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You ok bro?
doing really well, thanks for asking...just found out my sister is bringing our mom for thanksgiving, got a butterball turkey defrosting and my wife is making mom's oyster dressing-life is good, lots to be thankful for....how about you?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any blood work proving that Letrone or Virtus actually lowers an E . Dropping couple of lb means very little.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Looking at adding Letrone to finish out the second and possibly third bottle of Follidrone 2.0. Would it be a good add-on?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking at adding Letrone to finish out the second and possibly third bottle of Follidrone 2.0. Would it be a good add-on?
What are your goals? Vector + FD 2.0 may be more optimal

young4life

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals? Vector + FD 2.0 may be more optimal
I'm just looking to add a little lean muscle without adding more upper body fat and some help in the libido department. After some reading I may look into Viron for that purpose. I only wanted to run Follidrone solo but my sex drive can use some help. BTW, I love me some Follidrone lol.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is there any blood work proving that Letrone or Virtus actually lowers an E . Dropping couple of lb means very little.
I don’t have bloodwork to back me up but I am on TD Prop at 125mg x2 a day. 3ad, and TD HexD. I’d pop a 25mg of Trest pre workout. I started getting sensitive nips and could tell I was bloated even though I was in a cal deficient. I had exam on hand but ordered Vitrus just to test it out. Started with .25ml ed. Went to .5ml ed and that’s when I could start to tell it was working. Went to .75ml and the next 2 nights I was up all night peeing. The nip issues went away and within a week I really leaned out. Dropped the dosage back to .5ml and been riding that ed for a month with 100% no issues. I just picked up a bottle of Letrone to test it out vs Vitrus. I will overlap them for a week and drop the Vitrus. Again.... no BL to back it up but I know Vit works.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don’t have bloodwork to back me up but I am on TD Prop at 125mg x2 a day. 3ad, and TD HexD. I’d pop a 25mg of Trest pre workout. I started getting sensitive nips and could tell I was bloated even though I was in a cal deficient. I had exam on hand but ordered Vitrus just to test it out. Started with .25ml ed. Went to .5ml ed and that’s when I could start to tell it was working. Went to .75ml and the next 2 nights I was up all night peeing. The nip issues went away and within a week I really leaned out. Dropped the dosage back to .5ml and been riding that ed for a month with 100% no issues. I just picked up a bottle of Letrone to test it out vs Vitrus. I will overlap them for a week and drop the Vitrus. Again.... no BL to back it up but I know Vit works.
VIRTUS is very effective, glad it worked so well for you!!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Virtus and Inhibit E are my go to proven E blockers. Personally saw nothing from Letrone

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes^ actually recommend running a non pharmaceutical in pct to keep estrogen in check. Inhibit E and Virtus are the best options out there

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone used DIM with success?
Yep. Dim from piping rock has a cruciferous veggie blend in it also and add on some zinc and thats all i need for estro control on 2-400mg of trt (trt is 200 but sometimes I bump it a bit). If you're still having issues with those combined spme gse should fix it up. Gse is pretty darn strong. And so is bulbine if you like the way it makes you feel. But i feel DIM/zinc combo is great.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep. Dim from piping rock has a cruciferous veggie blend in it also and add on some zinc and thats all i need for estro control on 2-400mg of trt (trt is 200 but sometimes I bump it a bit). If you're still having issues with those combined spme gse should fix it up. Gse is pretty darn strong. And so is bulbine if you like the way it makes you feel. But i feel DIM/zinc combo is great.

What do you notice From Bulbine? I thought it was all hype

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
At half the dose Letrone is far better than Virtus and Inhibit E.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What do you notice From Bulbine? I thought it was all hype
It increases testosterone; decreases estrogen (a little); increases FSH/LH.
It sounds good but here is the rub. There are the lipids that are effected negatively as when on cycle.
You would need to take support sups with it, and then there is the dosing protocol. It's not consistent.

Check it out on examine.com and other resources.
I have some in my cabinet, but I'm on TRT.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used Virtus.
I love Iron Legion's delivery system in their salvo. VII-KT; Invictus are both really nice.

I think Letrone has more going for it over all.
Additionally, the way Letrone makes me feel is incredible.

I'd suggest trying Letrone and give feedback on your experience.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used Virtus.
I love Iron Legion's delivery system in their salvo. VII-KT; Invictus are both really nice.

I think Letrone has more going for it over all.
Additionally, the way Letrone makes me feel is incredible.

I'd suggest trying Letrone and give feedback on your experience.
How do you dose Letrone? 1 or 2 caps?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How do you dose Letrone? 1 or 2 caps?
The large majority dose 2 caps (the recommended dose), but after about 2 weeks - its so bloody strong, most have to revert to 1 cap. At 60 caps, its a great value.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The large majority dose 2 caps (the recommended dose), but after about 2 weeks - its so bloody strong, most have to revert to 1 cap. At 60 caps, its a great value.
How does it affect libido? As I know most AI can have a negative impact on it. So 500mg (1cap) seems to be effective?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How does it affect libido? As I know most AI can have a negative impact on it. So 500mg (1cap) seems to be effective?
Affects libido like any other AI and, yes, one cap from the onset seems to be effective.