Anybody get sick from Burger King

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
So last time i had BK was like 2 months back and that same day i got sick as a dog, for a week, not sure if it was the food to blame but it makes me wonder because i had BK earlier, a memphis bbq sandwich w/ no onions, fries and a dr. pepper. That was about 4 hours ago and my stomach feels weird right now, like the same feeling i had when i ate the **** last time. **** BK. Anybody else ever got sick from eating there?

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BK doesn't make me sick to that degree, but eating fast food in general (mcd's/bk/wendy's) gives me bad stomach cramps after a few hours which results in painful bowel movements. Sucks 'cuz I love me some Wendy's nuggets. :(

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BK doesn't make me sick to that degree, but eating fast food in general (mcd's/bk/wendy's) gives me bad stomach cramps after a few hours which results in painful bowel movements. Sucks 'cuz I love me some Wendy's nuggets. :(
Fast food gives girls gas......(what movie is that from)

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
i can eat mcds, webdys, kfc, long john silvers. every single time i eat bk i get sick like almost food poisioning. i actually got a refund and havent gone back

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
sonic got me good last year,1st and last time i ate there!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
never gotten sick from it, but the crummy service and the fact my orders are A never right or b cold.. leads me to never go back there.

if i am going to eat a junk burger i will go to Wendys or McD, at least theirs taste good... :)

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't eat fast food in general. It makes me really sick. Salads from McD's don't make me sick, but their burgers and breakfast items do. I can eat burgers from many small-chain fast foods without much issue, and it probably has to do with the lack of that salty syrupy-preserve garbage they pump into the meat in other restaurants.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
if i am going to eat a junk burger i will go to Wendys or McD, at least theirs taste good... :)

Yea, i only go to Wendy's the majority of the time, can't beat that baconator, or the spicy chicken sandwich. But i saw the commercial about the new bbq sandwich BK had so i just had to try it. Either way i never ended up throwing up yesterday, but it definitely messed with my stomach.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
They have a son of the baconator now or a W with bacon. Yum!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Seen way to many Kevin smith films in my time :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In b4 the bacon sundae...

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
If any place besides bk had it I would think about it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If any place besides bk had it I would think about it.

All it is soft serve ice cream with old crumpled up bacon on it that they made first thing in the morning. ;)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Bk would figure out a way to f it up :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hmmmmm bk tacos

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love me a mcgangbang from McDonald's :) (double cheese burger with a mcchicken patty put between the two cheese burgers and 15 fries between the top bun and the burger)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
After the grease trucks of rutgers I have been hooked on adding fries to my burgers :)

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Although I rarely eat fast food anymore, back in the day I had more than a couple less than stellar episodes at Jack In The Box.
It was enough times to not be a coincidence.
Never Again!
Peace

kingk0ng

kingk0ng

Awards
  • Established
So last time i had BK was like 2 months back and that same day i got sick as a dog, for a week, not sure if it was the food to blame but it makes me wonder because i had BK earlier, a memphis bbq sandwich w/ no onions, fries and a dr. pepper. That was about 4 hours ago and my stomach feels weird right now, like the same feeling i had when i ate the **** last time. **** BK. Anybody else ever got sick from eating there?
That's actually why I started dieting when I did. I was eating a lot of fast food while in the military and started to pack on some unnecessary pounds, blood pressure went up, cardio started feeling more like torture and my appetite was $hit. To this day the sight of a burger from Wendys makes me gag. If it's absolutely required for me to eat fast food, I'll usually only go to either Subway, Taco Bell or Sonic. Anything else I just can't really stand the thought of.

With that being said, my wife and I love to go out to eat. Macadoos, Applebees, Mexican, Chinese, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, etc. I think that's why I suck so much at cardio. We probably on average go out to eat 3 times in just 1 week. It's gotten even worse since we were put on the same schedules. Yesterday we ate breakfast at iHope, then turned right around and ate lunch at at Chinese buffet, then had dinner at Olive Garden. Anyway, I guess I'm rambling, you guys have a wonderful 4th of July!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I love me a mcgangbang from McDonald's :) (double cheese burger with a mcchicken patty put between the two cheese burgers and 15 fries between the top bun and the burger)
Ever had a McDateRape?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established

Wilcox

Awards
If I have depleted my system of carbs for a longer period of time, then suddenly take down any type of fast food, normally I won't feel too well.

snv90

Awards
You just weren't use to it, thats all. I havent had any fast food in months and I had Mcd's the other day and i was on the toilet for like 20 minutes. not fun