Anybody ever use enclomiphene citrate (super clomid) as a test booster supplement?

kira1357

Awards
I know it’s a lot “bro science” around but you quoted my reply so I so would like to know what you thought was so “bro science and hard to tell what’s what” with my reply?
gotcha, i didn't mean to refer to your reply as bro science. i was thanking you for your testimonial which i value more than the bro-science speculation, which i referred to only in general about this site. ok ok mystery solved let's move on

svida

Awards
  • Established
You actually agreed with my comment...
Yep, exactly! You're right. I've proven with countless series of bloodwork that enclo raises total test into the high normal range, and only has a minor increase in free test, perhaps 10-20% at best.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What to stack with enclo for the free test boost as well?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
weird that this thread was so recently bumped. I just saw an ad for facebook for a company called Maximus tribe using this as their alternative to TRT. Is this something guys just go on for life? why would you use this over test?

James496

Awards
I've recently and successfully come off of TRT after 6 years using nothing but Enclomiphene. I do have a thread about that, but I'm waiting to get blood work done before posting in there again. If I'm honest though I feel fantastic. I'd even go as far as saying I feel better on Enclomiphene than I did on TRT. I've been dosing 25mg every day, once between 7-8am for the past 5-6 weeks.

And before anyone jumps on me, it is DIY. No association with any company. I've been buying mine from a source in the UK.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've recently and successfully come off of TRT after 6 years using nothing but Enclomiphene. I do have a thread about that, but I'm waiting to get blood work done before posting in there again. If I'm honest though I feel fantastic. I'd even go as far as saying I feel better on Enclomiphene than I did on TRT. I've been dosing 25mg every day, once between 7-8am for the past 5-6 weeks.

And before anyone jumps on me, it is DIY. No association with any company. I've been buying mine from a source in the UK.
interesting, thanks for the reply

svida

Awards
  • Established
No problem at all. Have a gander at my thread if you can find it.
Did you originally try 12.5mg every day to start? I've heard that is the sweet spot for dosage and sometimes provides better results than 25mg/day.

James496

Awards
Did you originally try 12.5mg every day to start? I've heard that is the sweet spot for dosage and sometimes provides better results than 25mg/day.
Nah straight onto 25mg. To be honest I was sick to death of feeling crap on TRT, had I of known what I know now I would have dropped it years ago. Keep in mind I was using transdermal test. Constant battles with raised hematocrit and an often ridiculous PCV, amazing I hadn't had a stroke or heart attack to be honest, especially during the pandemic when care was minimal.

Honestly I have been AMAZED with Enclomiphene. No loss of strength or endurance with training either. Mood and overall feeling of well being has been so good. My pituitary was completely blocked on TRT.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
Nah straight onto 25mg. To be honest I was sick to death of feeling crap on TRT, had I of known what I know now I would have dropped it years ago. Keep in mind I was using transdermal test. Constant battles with raised hematocrit and an often ridiculous PCV, amazing I hadn't had a stroke or heart attack to be honest, especially during the pandemic when care was minimal.

Honestly I have been AMAZED with Enclomiphene. No loss of strength or endurance with training either. Mood and overall feeling of well being has been so good. My pituitary was completely blocked on TRT.
Yep same here so far, just been 3 weeks off TRT and 50mg/day enclomiphene citrate. Getting my own baseline blood work and then Urologist check at 2 months coming up... But anecdotally.you report the same benefits as other folks in r/testosterone on reddit. And I'm just starting to lift on it and so far so good too.

svida

Awards
  • Established

That's great news! Definitely post your bloodwork results! I've been taking enclo for years during and off SARM cycles, and have always felt great!

James496

Awards
Yep same here so far, just been 3 weeks off TRT and 50mg/day enclomiphene citrate. Getting my own baseline blood work and then Urologist check at 2 months coming up... But anecdotally.you report the same benefits as other folks in r/testosterone on reddit. And I'm just starting to lift on it and so far so good too.
I categorically do not use Reddit lol.

Great to hear you're feeling benefits from it too. Hope that continues 💪🏻👍🏻

One of the things that surprised me was how quickly I responded & there wasn't any crash or any symptoms of low testosterone present after stopping the TRT.

I abruptly stopped my TRT and had Enclomiphene waiting to take its place the day after the last dose. Of course this isn't something I recommend anyone else do.

But I couldn't stand the thought of drawing out the tapering over months whilst getting by eventually on just one pump. So I took my chances & it paid off.

James496

Awards
That's great news! Definitely post your bloodwork results! I've been taking enclo for years during and off SARM cycles, and have always felt great!
I most certainly will 👍🏻

Awesome, it's good stuff.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s nothing magical about Enclo, regular Clomid works fine also, how do I know? I got off 3 yrs of TRT with Clomid (and a few weeks of HCG) for fertility reasons.

James496

Awards
It’s nothing magical about Enclo, regular Clomid works fine also, how do I know? I got off 3 yrs of TRT with Clomid (and a few weeks of HCG) for fertility reasons.
Great to hear it was a success for you 💪🏻

To be honest I've never used Clomid, and I'm not the type to have an opinion on something I know nothing about.

With that being said, I had read it could cause emotional disturbances in some people, where as the risk is apparently less with Enclomiphene. Well if the whole point of balance in overall wellbeing is a balance emotionally too, then that's the last thing you'd want. However every drug and treatment has potential sides and Clomid still seems a popular choice.

Back to the TRT, getting off of it was the right thing to do for me & yes optimistic that in time everything would have paid off.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great to hear it was a success for you 💪🏻

To be honest I've never used Clomid, and I'm not the type to have an opinion on something I know nothing about.

With that being said, I had read it could cause emotional disturbances in some people, where as the risk is apparently less with Enclomiphene. Well if the whole point of balance in overall wellbeing is a balance emotionally too, then that's the last thing you'd want. However every drug and treatment has potential sides and Clomid still seems a popular choice.

Back to the TRT, getting off of it was the right thing to do for me & yes optimistic that in time everything would have paid off.
Yeah idk, I hear ppl get sides from Clomid which surprises me because I feel great on it, but drugs effect ppl differently.

For me it was for fertility and after we had another child I jumped back on TRT. But to be honest I don’t feel a difference from being on/off TRT.

Regarding Clomid, I would recommend to cycle it 2 months ON/OFF (or something like that) otherwise it’s a chance to get “used” to the Clomid, at least that’s what I experienced.

James496

Awards
Yeah idk, I hear ppl get sides from Clomid which surprises me because I feel great on it, but drugs effect ppl differently.

For me it was for fertility and after we had another child I jumped back on TRT. But to be honest I don’t feel a difference from being on/off TRT.

Regarding Clomid, I would recommend to cycle it 2 months ON/OFF (or something like that) otherwise it’s a chance to get “used” to the Clomid, at least that’s what I experienced.
Unfortunately they do, but genuinely pleased to read it worked for you. As you suggested Fertility is a big consideration when on TRT & one of the reasons I quit TRT as well.

But also as I said, the constant fights with Hematocrit and Polycythemia, I can't stress enough is no laughing matter, regardless of the presence of Aspirin, even Asprin can lead to adverse events if not properly managed & with Polycythemia, if PCV gets too high, as morbid and blunt as it sounds, one night someone could go to sleep as normal feeling ok, then when they wake up things have changed forever or worse still it could be game over. It's bloody scary living with that & in the end if someone falls into that category on TRT are they really benefitting from it for a little more Testosterone. I just don't see it having been there.

Although I will also add, that highlights the importance of regular blood work on TRT before it gets to that point and anyone properly managed should receive that.

If it works for you I will stand by my new found wisdom that Enclomiphene/Clomid seems by far a more attractive option.

PFlowReborn

PFlowReborn

Awards
This is a great thread, lots of good genuine feedback experiences here. Just catching back up, small hiatus.