Anybody actually run SD 10mg/6 weeks?

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
It's curious on people's results as I'm debating what exactly to do.

The standard 4 week cycle or the 6 week/10mg cycle. To be honest, my worst fear is blowing up for a month and shrinking back down as 4 weeks just seems too short for real keepable gains. I know people say diet, training, PCT keep gains but I'm still curious.

Anybody run SD both ways? Any other thoughts appreciated.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both are amazing. Tbh I love the 10mg for 6 weeks. I got no sides what's so ever. It's easy to stack as well if you want. But 10mg for 6 weeks is amazing. To me it was more of a recomp/cut cycle. I ran that like two years ago. I gained about 6lbs kept im talking about. My diet wasn't the best either.

Talking about it now I'm going to run it soon hehehe. Probably around February or March. Now I'm hype lol

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Curious to this as well. I want to either run SD or SD and hdrol. My only problem will be libido and lethargy did you get that on 10mg SD?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Curious to this as well. I want to either run SD or SD and hdrol. My only problem will be libido and lethargy did you get that on 10mg SD?
20mg sd killed my appetite, lethargy isn't bad once im in the gym

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest 20mg wasn't that hard on lethargy as Dmz.

10mg was smooth as hell. No sides! No lethargy. No dip in libido either.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
To be honest 20mg wasn't that hard on lethargy as Dmz. 10mg was smooth as hell. No sides! No lethargy. No dip in libido either.
I got 3 bottles of Stano on deck so (hopefully) lethargy will be combated to a degree either way.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got 3 bottles of Stano on deck so (hopefully) lethargy will be combated to a degree either way.
Oh damn I forgot to mention that. I ran it alongside stano. AMAZING. I suggest you do.

One of the leanest cycles I've ran. Probably the best one tbh.

Stano at 1000

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Actually would love to try SD eventually but I don't wanna spend the money to get it from the UK and customs sweeps it up!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually would love to try SD eventually but I don't wanna spend the money to get it from the UK and customs sweeps it up!
How much over there?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
idk, but I know of a trustworthy supp shop that'll send it here.
Find out how much. If the price is good it's worth a risk. Sh!t I'll do it too

I can get bulk sd

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Find out how much. If the price is good it's worth a risk. Sh!t I'll do it too I can get bulk sd
never buy book SD! As a user on here told me the government will think you're a seller and that's where you'll get flagged!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Bulk**

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Yeah, I bought a few bottles off a friend.

LGI SD-10. Paid a pretty penny for them but they're efficient at least as one bottle can easily give you two cycles.

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Oh damn I forgot to mention that. I ran it alongside stano. AMAZING. I suggest you do. One of the leanest cycles I've ran. Probably the best one tbh. Stano at 1000
Yeah, Stano I think would be a must with SD's infamous lethargy.

Leaning towards the 4 weeker at this point but im still undecided.