Any worth while benefit of mk-677 on a cut?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m ordering the wife some Osta and I see the mk677 just sitting there begging to be added to cart.

Will be starting cut in a few weeks with test,tbol,tren. Will mk have any benefits. Never taken it bwfore

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't think so on a cut the hunger increase would be counter productive imho. I'd personally save it for pct or if I did run it on a cut I'd keep it at the lower end dosage ..

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive been running it on a cut for months. The hunger hasnt been an issue. Not sure if its netted anything positive, but the sleep benefit is nice.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how is the sleep? are you usign anything else? dose?
Slewp is deeper, dreams more vivid.

Started in october at 12.5mg, bumped to 25mg a week or two ago.

Just ended pct so was on nolva and clomid, also been using GW.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's your dose not everyone will that hunger but most do experience it..For fuc sakes I take 15mgs sometimes prior to hitting the gym after work 1am or 2am, after the gym iam looking at every dam fast food establishment I pass a few times I've stop at Jib and ordered **** by the time I get home iam like wtf I get this for..

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think if you’re looking to spend some money to help your cut there’s much better options than mk677 for that purpose

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m ordering the wife some Osta and I see the mk677 just sitting there begging to be added to cart.

Will be starting cut in a few weeks with test,tbol,tren. Will mk have any benefits. Never taken it bwfore
In my experience it is very beneficial during a cut, but some people disagree. It will all boil down to calories consumed, imo. Dosing right before bed will allow you to sleep through the worst of the hunger. Titrating your dose also helps. Starting with 12.5 mg for 1-2 weeks then increasing to 25 mg is what I do, and the hunger is a lot more manageable.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think if you’re looking to spend some money to help your cut there’s much better options than mk677 for that purpose
No I really have all I need for my cut, however like I said I’m really curious about and know real growth hormone can really help get rid of fat, was wondering if the same could be said for this. But the sleep aspect is intriguing to me. I love vivid dreams. It might be worth it just for that.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No I really have all I need for my cut, however like I said I’m really curious about and know real growth hormone can really help get rid of fat, was wondering if the same could be said for this. But the sleep aspect is intriguing to me. I love vivid dreams. It might be worth it just for that.
Also supposed to be good for joints.

Apsmith4992

Apsmith4992

Awards
  • Established
The hunger doesn't last forever for me. First few weeks its king but after that it subsides. The problem with gh and mk677 is that it takes time. You will get added fat loss from the 677 for sure but it will probably only start to show towards the very end of your cycle.

My suggestion is buy it now start it asap and then keep on it 6 months. The dose I ran 20mg daily no lethargy at all great sleep and recovery. It's probably the best staple supplement I use from time to time

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you add a lot of water and get easily bloated from mk then those things can add an extra psychological challenge while on a cut.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you add a lot of water and get easily bloated from mk then those things can add an extra psychological challenge while on a cut.
I have been reading through the 86 page mk677 thread and I think you may be right. I may hop on this stuff after the cut building up for the end of year bulk cycle. Thanks for all the input