Any word on the blood pressure formulation?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, any word on the blood pressure formula? Definitely something thats been holding me back lately. Looking to pick up some supplements for the job. Anything you'd recommend in the mean time?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn't say this is really in the works, but rather on our minds, so if anything, it will be a while.

IMO, grape seed extract at 300-500mg daily, and 75mg celery seed extract twice a day should be able to balance your pressures nicely. If not, you need to consider the pharma route. Your diet and training must be appropriate first though. No reason to buy all these supplements if all you have to do is drop your sodium intake.

Mike

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say this is really in the works, but rather on our minds, so if anything, it will be a while.

IMO, grape seed extract at 300-500mg daily, and 75mg celery seed extract twice a day should be able to balance your pressures nicely. If not, you need to consider the pharma route. Your diet and training must be appropriate first though. No reason to buy all these supplements if all you have to do is drop your sodium intake.

Mike
Thanks, I remember Vaughn had mentioned a possibility. More so for a 'cycle' but, I tend to stress out easy too, probably due to the amount I'm expected to know for work.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks, I remember Vaughn had mentioned a possibility. More so for a 'cycle' but, I tend to stress out easy too, probably due to the amount I'm expected to know for work.
Then my friend.. you need 1g valarian root before bed and 300mg l theanine twice a day and avoid stims. If looking for fat loss.. non stims will be your best friend like TT33 is for me!

Mike