Any tips for early hair Thinning?

Munster_Man89

Munster_Man89

Awards
Yeah I know fucken sucks but I need to get on the topic a little to help me with thinning hair. Any safe potential potent stuff for Health boost and new hair growth? 💪😁

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
scalp/head massages seem to be the secret weapon. reducing inflammation in the scalp is the goal

Munster_Man89

Munster_Man89

Awards
scalp/head massages seem to be the secret weapon. reducing inflammation in the scalp is the goal
Yeah for sure stimulation through message is awesome but is there any secret shampoo cream or stuff in that nature that really can get some new growth or better growth.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A bit of erectile chubby. Not a teen anymore and it works when needed

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Massage, Red light therapy, dermaroll once per week (1.5mm) Nizoral 2% once-twice a week.

I would avoid minox and finasteride for as long as possible

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't use Minoxidil. I had severe lethargy and almost depression for 6 month and no word of a lie. It was the Minoxidil causing it I was at the doctors and alsorts thinking something was wrong. I went on a holiday and forgot my Minoxidil and after a few days on holiday I noticed the lethargic/depressed feeling completely disappeared. I was like hmmmm. Came home and without thinking got the Minoxidil back on. Next day.. Lethargic and depression. I was like.. Really? Stopped Minoxidil and again. All the symptoms lifted. So I done a test and done a random day of Minoxidil and like clock work. Lethargic and depression.

Seemed like the Minoxidil was getting into my system.

I would never use it again.

Sadly my hair has fell out like crazy and making me feel very down

Ru58841 seems very good and is my next chance to salvage my hair.

Should look into that

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Jamaican black castor oil, assuming your addressing all other vectors of course

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are early on and just waiting until you either shave it or move to fin/min, then rosemary oil works well. I used it for 3 years to hold on to every strand and it worked.

A

abdulrah

Awards
Hi there! There are many treatment options for thin hair, however most of them won’t help you because you need to understand the cause for hair thinning. If the cause is genetics or old age, it’s harder to prevent. On the other hand, if the cause is lack of nutrients and proteins or health problems such as anemia or thyroid problems, then the doctor can also prescribe hair treatments according to what your body needs. Some general tips usually are using essential oils and folic acid supplements, scalp massages and anti-thinning shampoo. In case the problem gets worse and nothing helps, there is the hair transplant option like the one provided by https://newjerseyhairtransplantclinic.com/. Good luck!

Last edited:
Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi there! There are many treatment options for thin hair, however most of them won’t help you because you need to understand the cause for hair thinning. If the cause is genetics or old age, it’s harder to prevent.
Oh yeah please do tell I love solid first post. And that seems kind of odd if the cause isn’t from genetics or old age about the other besides meth is gear. Idk love random people that pop in.

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any one heard about VERTEPORFIN? It is currently in phase 3 clinical trials and showing big promise, I am not expert on the issue, but basically Verteporfin stops scar formation signaling and causes the wound to regrow with normal skin including hair follicles instead of scar tissue. So really I can only see this being used WITH hair transplants, but there is amazing results from just one injection... it would potentially mean we could get more HT to get the required density without destroying our donor sites