Any Super Mandro deals?

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Wondering if there’s any deals on Super Mandro currently or maybe an equivalent alternative? ~$95 is pretty steep IMO.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not the answer you’re looking for but a guy is selling it on eBay for wayyy more,....I wrote him once and he was a complete
a$$hole...I encourage people to troll him 🤣

1 andro was my first cycle and I just finished pct,...330mg is the bare minimum just like everyone says...It’s too expensive to run at what it probably needs to be, 600mg per day...

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Not the answer you’re looking for but a guy is selling it on eBay for wayyy more,....I wrote him once and he was a complete
a$$hole...I encourage people to troll him 🤣

1 andro was my first cycle and I just finished pct,...330mg is the bare minimum just like everyone says...It’s too expensive to run at what it probably needs to be, 600mg per day...
I’m about two weeks into my first bottle and wanted to snag another hoping there would be a deal going on for the holiday which is why I asked. I’m also taking Epi Andro with it so hopefully I see something soon.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m about two weeks into my first bottle and wanted to snag another hoping there would be a deal going on for the holiday which is why I asked. I’m also taking Epi Andro with it so hopefully I see something soon.
Just ran the same stack basically,...(not Mandro tho) (feel free to shoot me a message if needed)

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just ran the same stack basically,...(not Mandro tho) (feel free to shoot me a message if needed)
Was it worth it (1/4 Andro Dhea) or is it more hassle than its worth?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was it worth it (1/4 Andro Dhea) or is it more hassle than its worth?
I ran AndroHard, EpiAndro and 1 andro....A good cycle to get your feet wet! Saw results for sure but the price was steep...Took 4 weeks to kick in,...(somewhere on here I reviewed it) Although the EpiAndro you can feel right away... Libido was suppressed and needed a serm p c.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ran AndroHard, EpiAndro and 1 andro....A good cycle to get your feet wet! Saw results for sure but the price was steep...Took 4 weeks to kick in,...(somewhere on here I reviewed it) Although the EpiAndro you can feel right away... Libido was suppressed and needed a serm p c.
Sounds promising. How much size do you reckon you put on? Did you get any recomp effects and how were the sides??

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds promising. How much size do you reckon you put on? Did you get any recomp effects and how were the sides??
Put on 3-4 pounds and did indeed recomp.
Now a month after pct, some of that size/strength is gone (and that’s with staying regimented on training/nutrition)....Saw a bump in blood pressure, made a thread on it.
(Had an unrelated doctor appointment and they even commented on the BP)

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Put on 3-4 pounds and did indeed recomp.
Now a month after pct, some of that size/strength is gone (and that’s with staying regimented on training/nutrition)....Saw a bump in blood pressure, made a thread on it.
(Had an unrelated doctor appointment and they even commented on the BP)
Hmm thats annoying. Would of thought the 3/4 lbs would of been permanent with your regimented training and diet. Didnt know 1 andro hammered BP either, am.sure itll settle down.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmm thats annoying. Would of thought the 3/4 lbs would of been permanent with your regimented training and diet. Didnt know 1 andro hammered BP either, am.sure itll settle down.
True, but it was a worthwhile beginner run. Had some killer workouts...delts/arms/traps got pumped af in the gym...Overall I’ve kept some of the results...I look like my natty status is questionable, if that makes sense 🤣 (and no I don’t consider myself natural after this, I needed a serm afterall...I feel running one is what allowed me to keep anything, even if only 1-2 pounds) Doing this right, responsible etc. prepared me for the next one haha...”Nobody does ‘one cycle’”

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
True, but it was a worthwhile beginner run. Had some killer workouts...delts/arms/traps got pumped af in the gym...Overall I’ve kept some of the results...I look like my natty status is questionable, if that makes sense 🤣 (and no I don’t consider myself natural after this, I needed a serm afterall...I feel running one is what allowed me to keep anything, even if only 1-2 pounds) Doing this right, responsible etc. prepared me for the next one haha...”Nobody does ‘one cycle’”
Good stuff.....a worthwhile intro then.
Now onto bigger and better things 👍

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote