Any stores carry Nootropics?

Standup

Banned
Awards
I've avoid Nootropics depot since they won't give out labs and now purenootropics just got hacked. I don't see many nootropics on the stores any reason? I'd prefer to support the community shops. Anyone have any suggestions?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What nootropics are you looking for? It may not be a store, but some large websites actually carry basics like choline, huperzine, and herbal nootropics/adaptogens.

There’s also not a huge market for them for your average consumer, so they won’t be on many shelves. Not to mention that a lot of them are “grey market” type things, so probably wouldn’t make it to the shelves of actual chains like VS or GNC. And many bodybuilding oriented local supplement shops don’t know/care much about nootropics.

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Search with duckduckgo you will find what you are looking for.
Or PM me.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've avoid Nootropics depot since they won't give out labs and now purenootropics just got hacked. I don't see many nootropics on the stores any reason? I'd prefer to support the community shops. Anyone have any suggestions?
What are you looking for? The neuro stack from iconic formulations is a great boost and on sale for 40% off till tonight and using code chef can get 25% off any other time.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
Feel free to check us out at Azoth. It obviously depends on what you are looking for however.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out reviews on focusXT

jusstinnn

Awards
I’ve been stacking SNS FocusXT with Gainbusters Special Forces. It’s great, really helps me focus on my workout and drown out everything else going on.

thecave

thecave

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Where are you located?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Focus XT is a great place to start if you’re getting into Nootropics

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He died. Great. Just great... I'm too late.
I was going to recommend...

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
What nootropics are you looking for? It may not be a store, but some large websites actually carry basics like choline, huperzine, and herbal nootropics/adaptogens.

There’s also not a huge market for them for your average consumer, so they won’t be on many shelves. Not to mention that a lot of them are “grey market” type things, so probably wouldn’t make it to the shelves of actual chains like VS or GNC. And many bodybuilding oriented local supplement shops don’t know/care much about nootropics.
This. I wont name the ones that I use for certain reasons, they are serius nootropics.. However, like you said there is some great "gray market" companies that sell raws for nootropics or bulk discounts with some products that may not be recognized by chain stores. I personally haven't used them but I know people that have and they've had some great success with a few vendors online. To bad the OP got roasted, I just wanted to add to your comment for other viewers.

Anyone here try that NeuroGum? for the price of it, you can just make your own. I'm down for trying it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The OP is gone.