Any source for actual Smart drugs?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's been awhile since I've used classic nootropics like deprenyl, hydergine, vasopressin, etc. Anyone know any sources? I've looked at some ru sites but they seem sketchy.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I went in all in and here's what I got.

Hydergine a LSD like fungus nootropic I found pretty unique. The dose is pretty low compared to what I've taken in the past but I'm getting older and anything to keep my brain active at this point is kind of important.

Aldosterone a hormone that supposedly reverses hearing loss and prevents it. Been to alot of raves so yeah let's see if it can actually do anything.

Selegiline a designer form of pea that puts me into godmode when I'm gaming. I've used this one before while I like it it's crazy strong and I have to avoid pretty much any stims on it.

Rapamycin now this one looks cool it actually kills zombie cells and I only have to take it once or twice a year. I'm more than ok with that since it can be toxic as hell in higher doses.

Vasopressin supposes to help imprint memories better like a hard drive upgrade.

I'll either become superhuman or die trying. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went in all in and here's what I got.

Hydergine a LSD like fungus nootropic I found pretty unique. The dose is pretty low compared to what I've taken in the past but I'm getting older and anything to keep my brain active at this point is kind of important.

Aldosterone a hormone that supposedly reverses hearing loss and prevents it. Been to alot of raves so yeah let's see if it can actually do anything.

Selegiline a designer form of pea that puts me into godmode when I'm gaming. I've used this one before while I like it it's crazy strong and I have to avoid pretty much any stims on it.

Rapamycin now this one looks cool it actually kills zombie cells and I only have to take it once or twice a year. I'm more than ok with that since it can be toxic as hell in higher doses.

Vasopressin supposes to help imprint memories better like a hard drive upgrade.

I'll either become superhuman or die trying. Nothing ventured nothing gained.
Nice! Bring on the feedback as you try them.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't use Google to find good noots. Use duckduckgo search engine. Their algorithms are better than political Google at finding what you want.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice! Bring on the feedback as you try them.
Aldosterone came in ear drops it's weird but I think safer and just flooding my entire body with it. Feels weird not used to basically dropping oil in my ears. I'm not Daredevil yet but I think it takes awhile to notice anything. I'll try some online sound test and see if there's a difference over the course of the next few weeks.

Selegiline I took 1 mg yesterday morning felt alittle overwhelmed an hour in for a few minutes (hr went up to 117 but bp was normal) but my focus and mood seems so much clearer and sharper. Abit of eurphoia and my sex drive is maybe 3 times stronger. I wish adderall or pea would give me this effect as I don't really like staying any kind of drug that lasts weeks in my system but nothing feels or acts like it so there you go.

Rapamycin I'm not sure if I'll feel anything. Can you feel zombie cells die? But some reports online say it people feel stronger and heal faster afterwards which makes sense since all zombie cells do is mess with other cells. I view zombie cells as old jerks (no offense guys!..well maybe alittle) that slow you down in the gym.

Vaso and hydergine I'll add on tomorrow don't want to tax my system too much all at once.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Don't use Google to find good noots. Use duckduckgo search engine. Their algorithms are better than political Google at finding what you want.
Interesting. Thanks for the tip!

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Took the Vasopressin in the morning after reading up on abunch of research I'm trying to put together a good stack based on every biochemical factor I can but it's a shitton of reading. Took 2 squirts up my nose and I swear I felt a change in mood after 10 mins. Tried recalling what I read 6 hours later and I do seem to remember more than usual. Not photographic memory but key things that interested me stand out more, reminds me abit of Hup A but this seems more vivid like I'm back in that moment. I read it can affect kidneys so I'm avoiding any diuretics. I think I'll try 4 squirts tomorrow to see if there's a dif.

Hydergine I just went straight to the highest dose of 12~ mg...damn my brain felt like it a was tingling for hours not painful just like there was more activity I was worried I was going to get a headache or stroke for a hot sec but no just felt really clear and it definitely changed my perception so LSD light? I was stressed about a handful of things yesterday and trying my best to not think about it (I know not the best thing) but when it came up today I thought about how to better deal with it and actually felt relieved like all the weights in the back on my mind are gone. It's nothing like piracetam or stims I really can't compare it to other nootropics maybe closer to psychedelics. I think I'll dose down after this though I'm in it for more the long term and not sure if I want to feel that way every day. Kind of zen like I suppose.

Side note when I woke up this morning it wasn't to my alarms but hearing the birds and cars outside. THAT was highly unusual. Maybe it's the Aldosterone? Going to bury my head under the pillows and see if that happens again and look out for any other changes.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You really like duckduckgo.
I used to like Google, a long time ago, then they became more political, and advertising motivated. Google will show you what Google wants you to see or buy pertaining to what you type in, and duckduckgo is more objective.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I used to like Google, a long time ago, then they became more political, and advertising motivated. Google will show you what Google wants you to see or buy pertaining to what you type in, and duckduckgo is more objective.
What about Startpage?

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Took the Vasopressin in the morning after reading up on abunch of research I'm trying to put together a good stack based on every biochemical factor I can but it's a shitton of reading. Took 2 squirts up my nose and I swear I felt a change in mood after 10 mins. Tried recalling what I read 6 hours later and I do seem to remember more than usual. Not photographic memory but key things that interested me stand out more, reminds me abit of Hup A but this seems more vivid like I'm back in that moment. I read it can affect kidneys so I'm avoiding any diuretics. I think I'll try 4 squirts tomorrow to see if there's a dif.

Hydergine I just went straight to the highest dose of 12~ mg...damn my brain felt like it a was tingling for hours not painful just like there was more activity I was worried I was going to get a headache or stroke for a hot sec but no just felt really clear and it definitely changed my perception so LSD light? I was stressed about a handful of things yesterday and trying my best to not think about it (I know not the best thing) but when it came up today I thought about how to better deal with it and actually felt relieved like all the weights in the back on my mind are gone. It's nothing like piracetam or stims I really can't compare it to other nootropics maybe closer to psychedelics. I think I'll dose down after this though I'm in it for more the long term and not sure if I want to feel that way every day. Kind of zen like I suppose.

Side note when I woke up this morning it wasn't to my alarms but hearing the birds and cars outside. THAT was highly unusual. Maybe it's the Aldosterone? Going to bury my head under the pillows and see if that happens again and look out for any other changes.
It's been awhile so little update. My hearing seems alot more sensitive than it used to be it took me a few days to get used to it. Everything is louder but I can focus surprisingly well at a noisy bar without playing along as much because I heard half their sentence. I'd rate this a 10 easy for aldosterone. If I stop taking it my hearing is supposed to go back to normal but after a few weeks on much prefer this so I plan to keep taking it indefinitely or until I get some side effect.

Doing well with vaso and hydergine if anything the effects seem stronger over time. No kidney issues with vaso but I'm always looking out. Having alot of vivid flashbacks especially when I take over 3 mg of hydergine which is nice when I'm hanging out with friends or working on a project.

I seem to be healing abit faster from cuts and workouts after seeing some reports of rapamycin uses i'm assuming this is the cause. It's nothing like wolverine more like eye balling it 30% faster recovery time. I finished my dosing so I'm supposedly good for 6 months. I wish more sups were like this.

I think I'll up my deprenyl later on and see how that goes but overall I really like the effects. Only sides I saw was some overstimulation which i just cut back on coffee, and headaches early on.