Any recommendations after Vector cycle?

KrnPK

Awards
About to finish up two tubs of Vector...gotta say didn’t expect much but I was really surprised by the fullness and strength gains. Looking for another natural anabolic to stack with X-Gels, as I have another bottle remaining. I’m pretty young, so test boosters will probably have little to no effect on me.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you have another bottle of Vector, I would stack it with X-gels for sure.
My next choices would be
1. Anabolic Effect (similar to Vector, but with additional ingredients).
2. BMP by evomuse.
3. Folidrone

KrnPK

Awards
I have been stacking the two! Unfortunately I’m about to run out Vector while I have a ton of X-Gels left :’(

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been stacking the two! Unfortunately I’m about to run out Vector while I have a ton of X-Gels left :’(
Ok, I would definitely go for BMP as it is quite different from Vector / Anabolic Effect.
I like to buy whatever is on sale at the time - so you can't go wrong with Anabolic Effect or Folidrone either (not sure if any of these are on sale). Cheers!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you haven't stacked Follidrone+Vector yet then I would definitely give it a go!

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nah. Can't compare with the other products. Stick with AE, BMP or Follidrone. All are better products by far.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have not tried epichaos but I have it coming in the mail.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you have another bottle of Vector, I would stack it with X-gels for sure.
My next choices would be
1. Anabolic Effect (similar to Vector, but with additional ingredients).
2. BMP by evomuse.
3. Folidrone
Agreed on this. Vector & x gels would be solid! Definitely check out AE in the future if you haven't.

KrnPK

Awards
Would you recommend that I take a two week break before starting another supplement such as BMP? Or could I go straight into it after my Vector tub is done.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would you recommend that I take a two week break before starting another supplement such as BMP? Or could I go straight into it after my Vector tub is done.
Straight in....

KrnPK

Awards
Also, I'm currently still in a caloric surplus. Is BMP optimal when bulking? Thanks again for your help.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, I'm currently still in a caloric surplus. Is BMP optimal when bulking? Thanks again for your help.
BMP is good for all stages - it really shines in a surplus by creating more lean muscle while getting you leaner. Although you are on a surplus, the mirror will make you think your on light cut while your weight goes up. And differently from Vector. You should notice a strength increase and beyond what you would expect from your surplus.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Vector was potent but left me feeling like my blood pressure was low and bloated me a tad. Strength gains were incredible though

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Vector was potent but left me feeling like my blood pressure was low and bloated me a tad. Strength gains were incredible though
Is the best supplement i found in all these years, nothing come close to it. The only downside was that hurts my sleep.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
About to finish up two tubs of Vector...gotta say didn’t expect much but I was really surprised by the fullness and strength gains. Looking for another natural anabolic to stack with X-Gels, as I have another bottle remaining. I’m pretty young, so test boosters will probably have little to no effect on me.
CEL Anabolic Effect would be my suggestion... similar to Vecotr, but with many additional ingredients and stacks well with Xgels

KrnPK

Awards
@Pth
BMP is good for all stages - it really shines in a surplus by creating more lean muscle while getting you leaner. Although you are on a surplus, the mirror will make you think your on light cut while your weight goes up. And differently from Vector. You should notice a strength increase and beyond what you would expect from your surplus.
My bottle just arrived! I run a 6 day PPL, would you recommend dosing on rest days as well? Thanks!

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I bought two bottles of Vector and never responded to it. Which was chit because my friend responded very well to it. Not teeing off on BLR at all. I'm a big supporter of BLR and advocate of their range (run Letrone and F2.0 any chance it allows) , but Vector just wasn't for me
I have tried so many natty anabolics by so many brands and OLs Or1gin was the only one in that particular family that worked (the "upgrade" from. Or1gin to K1ng Slayer did absolutely nothing).

I digress however, CELs Anabolic Effect (albeit with Dermacrine) and Hi-Techs Laxo100 has been serving me unbelievably well.
Eating more while staying the same size around the gut. That's a result.

Must try BMP. It's one I keep seeing popping up as a recommendation, but pops back out of my head just as quick

Edit - Just ordered some BMP from the Evo site this second. Great that they ship to Ireland. Okay to stack with Dermacrine?
And OP keep us in the loop with how your run is going. In for this

Last edited:

KrnPK

Awards
As much strength and muscle mass as possible on this bulk while staying relatively lean I guess. So just to confirm, I should dose the bottle non stop, regardless of if my day is a rest day or not. Also, are there any nuances on dosing that I should know of such as eating with carbs or preworkout timing?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Starting my bottle tomorrow. Does it matter when and how I dose? In regards to food or fasted and such.
Not really. Once you saturated with it, it won't matter much, but I find a pre-workout boost with 2 caps. And it does not bother me fasted (it does seem to drop my blood sugur) so that should work well for you if your fasting or workout fasted. And 2 more caps sometime later in the day. Good luck!