Any reason to try the andro's if you have access to test?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any point in trying the andro products if you have all the test, sten, Mithras, triumphalis, boladrol, hexadrone, pmag, and 11kt you could ever want on hand? I'm just curious because I've never ran one and kinda thought about throwing in some 1-andro next cycle just to try. Plus I weigh 240 and am 17.8% bf. So at this weight wouldn't I need a wicked high dose to even see any gains?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've never run anything or you've never run 1 andro?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ran pretty much everything over the years; just never ran the andros.
I see no reason to go back to the basics then, IMO.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
If you've injected before, and cycled many different compounds, and plan on cycling for years to come, I see no reason to use the Andros. If the "mildness" of the Andros is a consideration, there are mild PH/AAS that you could use (low side-effect profile) that would work great by themselves or with test, and will likely cost less than the inflated DHEA PHs.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any point in trying the andro products if you have all the test, sten, Mithras, triumphalis, boladrol, hexadrone, pmag, and 11kt you could ever want on hand? I'm just curious because I've never ran one and kinda thought about throwing in some 1-andro next cycle just to try. Plus I weigh 240 and am 17.8% bf. So at this weight wouldn't I need a wicked high dose to even see any gains?
If you going to run andros its better if you run 5 pills of each andro for better results
I just finished my cycle 1 week ago from
1-4 andro 3 pill each for 30 days and i went from 176 to 179 pounds
I was planning to run just 1 cap each cause i was afraid of estrogen sides but i didn't get any sides and ppl told its a waste of money just running 1 cap each daily
I got some good results next time will be dmz

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you going to run andros its better if you run 5 pills of each andro for better results
I just finished my cycle 1 week ago from
1-4 andro 3 pill each for 30 days and i went from 176 to 179 pounds
I was planning to run just 1 cap each cause i was afraid of estrogen sides but i didn't get any sides and ppl told its a waste of money just running 1 cap each daily
I got some good results next time will be dmz
HAH, 3 pounds? I hope thats a typo. ill gain that in a week on triumphalis. doesnt sound like its worth my time.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HAH, 3 pounds? I hope thats a typo. ill gain that in a week on triumphalis. doesnt sound like its worth my time.
Strength went from 180 to 230 Bench
Squad went up to im very happy wit my results i look fuller and bigger by alott

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well, im happy you love like your results. but, i would be all that in a week on triumphalis.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well, im happy you love like your results. but, i would be all that in a week on triumphalis.
Don't kid yourself. You won't increase your bench by 50 lbs on a week of Triumphalis.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But no. If you have access to the good stuff there's no reason to use an Andro. Unless you want a non methyl to stack (1-Andro) or to use as a DHT base (EpiAndro)

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Sure, use Epiandro as a base if you are not using test. It's good. Otherwise... why?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't kid yourself. You won't increase your bench by 50 lbs on a week of Triumphalis.
Lol, I kno. Maybe I was exadgerating a bit. I've been stuck at 415lbs for almost two years. But then again, I haven't been trying really.

7eman7

7eman7

Awards
  • Established
I can see epi andro being somewhat useful with test since it can prevent water retention and has mild anti estrogen properties... but then again if you have access to real gear proviron would be a much better option to stack with test.

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
No. Andros won't compare to test. NO!!!