LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know Hosstile is running a BOGO 50% off until end of day today for their ISO H1 Cookies and Cream protein flavor with code BOGO50COOKIE. The taste is pretty good if you haven't tried it before.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I know Hosstile is running a BOGO 50% off until end of day today for their ISO H1 Cookies and Cream protein flavor with code BOGO50COOKIE. The taste is pretty good if you haven't tried it before.
Ill Check it out. Thanks!

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered some Muscle Feast whey isolate. Never tried this brand, but hard to pass up the price. 5lb bag for $75 on Amazon seemed pretty good.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been using for the past couple of years as it’s the cleanest I can find without all additives and natural flavors. Chocolate is my go to. Hope you enjoy it.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Revolution Nutrition High Whey (blend) on sale right now, (buy 2 or more) $49 per 6 lb tub, get it!! Just got in strawberry shortcake and bday cake flavors

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myprotein, jump on this one guys before they discover it, 50% off on all proteins, automatically applied but then use coupon code 'socialus' and it reduces it down another 50% I picked up an 11lb impact whey for $47 and a 5lb tub of casein for $28...

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
Myprotein, jump on this one guys before they discover it, 50% off on all proteins, automatically applied but then use coupon code 'socialus' and it reduces it down another 50% I picked up an 11lb impact whey for $47 and a 5lb tub of casein for $28...
Awesome

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Revolution Nutrition High Whey (blend) on sale right now, (buy 2 or more) $49 per 6 lb tub, get it!! Just got in strawberry shortcake and bday cake flavors
@schizm what did you think of strawberry shortcake ?

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Would you say Myprotein quality is on par with Now Foods protein? I keep it simple and flavorless and I’ve had good experience with Now whey iso as far as mixability and digestion go.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
holy smokes! im all over this deal

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@schizm what did you think of strawberry shortcake ?
Good flavor for a strawberry but was hoping for more cake flavor, that combined with not wanting to fully dissolve in cold water (will leave little bits of it clumped up), probably wouldn't pick this flavor up again.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you say Myprotein quality is on par with Now Foods protein? I keep it simple and flavorless and I’ve had good experience with Now whey iso as far as mixability and digestion go.
I've not had Now protein but would imagine quality would be similar. I've not had any mixability or digestion issues with myprotein and I've gone thru many dozens of bags over the years, so with anything, ymmv

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was not a fan of revolution protein. Super messy and thick. Didnt mix well. I won't buy again.
Of the 5-6 flavors I've had of theirs, this is the only one I've had the issue with, but I understand not liking thick shakes, I prefer em on the thick side, so I do enjoy that aspect of theirs.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the heads up about the discount code :) I just grabbed 20lbs of protein.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've not had Now protein but would imagine quality would be similar. I've not had any mixability or digestion issues with myprotein and I've gone thru many dozens of bags over the years, so with anything, ymmv
I noticed Myprotein Iso mixability was not as good as Now Foods wpi. I’d say it’s on par with Nutricost wpi. The Memorial Day deal was too good to pass up, but I doubt I’d order it without the extra discount.