jakz Well-known member Oct 1, 2017 #2 I recall there being a few. Your rugby is equally pathetic as ours
Nope Member Oct 8, 2017 #8 Only if you can drink your own body weight in beer most nights of the week
UCSMiami Well-known member Oct 8, 2017 #9 Nope said: Only if you can drink your own body weight in beer most nights of the week Click to expand... Aw man, I do not drink. Love Fat Pizza and Rake.
Nope said: Only if you can drink your own body weight in beer most nights of the week Click to expand... Aw man, I do not drink. Love Fat Pizza and Rake.
AdelV Well-known member Oct 30, 2017 #12 Where is everyone from? I'm SA. It'd be handy when it comes to ordering to save in shipping ?
gav86 Active Member Oct 30, 2017 #14 UCSMiami said: I own a Holden. Does that make me an honorary one? Click to expand... Chevrolet SS?