Any opinions about this cycle?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Makes more sense than the last one you put up bro.....never actually seen any solid reasoning behind doing 100mg clomid on day 1 but probably makes no difference.

Any reason your low dosing the orals? Not saying more is always better but all your orals seem at the lower ends of what I’ve seen people suggest.....?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've always been a fan of time one = time off. Everybody's different, but I would take at least 3 months off before starting up again.

Rugal

Awards
I read that when you pair Anavar with Winstrol you take less of each. Max Anavar is 50mg , winstrol 20 if paired. Taking high doses of two orals isn't good. I am new so for me I will see what results I get with 10mg each. As a newb I should really only take the test but I wanted to supplement a little Anavar and winstrol because I'm overweight (over 20% body fat).

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better go higher on one oral than that low on both. 10mg is way to low, anavar and winstrol should probably be around 40-50mg with 30 being somewhat fair. At your bodyfat you won't notice anything with 10mg and maybe not so much at 50. Maybe it's better to run anavar since it's milder and you got some way to go before you start shredding up where you can apply something as strong as winstrol.

starterchems

starterchems

Awards
Whats the goal of the cycle? 10mg of those orals really wont do much of anything. I would drop the anavar and just use the winni much more cost effective. 350 on sust is still fairly low to see any real size or strength gains especially over a 3 month period. If you are just trying to stay lean and making some lean gains relying on the orals, I would drop the sust and use test E or cyp at a TRT dose, this way u can drop the AI as well and wont **** up your CHL profile as much.