Any one run their first AAS cycle without ever asking basic noob questions?

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
So i don't post here much but every time I come here I wonder the same thing. I know essentially forums are full of the exact same questions asked over and over again, I get that.

So truth is that I have run a few cycles of test e and a few other things. And in the time leading up to running all my cycles, I never asked the basic questions every person should know before cycling. I researched a ton, searched multiple forums, etc..a lot. Seems to be a rarity nowadays of spoon feeding questions.

Anyone else here a big researcher and not ask anything before running their first cycle?

Rydog1984

Awards
I didn't ask any ?s out of embarrassment. I just did a lot of research. The truth is that you can find the answer to every ? That one would have just by researching our predecessors past mistakes.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
I didn't ask any ?s out of embarrassment. I just did a lot of research. The truth is that you can find the answer to every ? That one would have just by researching our predecessors past mistakes.
I was asking in general. I did everything right on my 1st test e cycle, had every question already answered and everything on hand. But boy, was I nervous about my first injection!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was asking in general. I did everything right on my 1st test e cycle, had every question already answered and everything on hand. But boy, was I nervous about my first injection!
I did everything wrong LOL. 300mg @ 2cc's once a week for 16 weeks. No PCT. Great Bloating, lost pretty much everything. Thats what you get for listening to buddies. Lol

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
100% Agree with this thread I'am on first my test Cycle right now as we speak,never ask a newbie question..Through research I never really had too,with guys on here and other resources all you have to do is listen and comprehend ask a question guys will break it da f*** down for you..

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
OP, I say that's the best way to make a decision on anything risky. Thorough research.
I've also been researching steroids for a few years now just whenever I feel so inclined. The effects of Opioid agonists,serms, emerging drugs, and digging benath the nomenclature and history of existing drugs. Then again I've never been one to rush into anything and I still haven't run a cycle. I don't trust the information from any single source least of all bro's at the gym. I'm staying natty until my balls give out.

Transhuman

Awards
  • Established
Research is all you need. All the newbie questions you'll have are already answered on forums and databases. Individualistic questions can be answered trough experience.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd rather see people ask noob questions, than screw themselves up......which I still see a lot of.

Androflaven

Androflaven

Awards
I'd rather see people ask noob questions, than screw themselves up......which I still see a lot of.
Yeah, I think most of the guys asking noob questions aren't asking these questions as an alternative to doing their own research. If this option were not available to them they would just dive in and hope for the best. It's annoying, and it clutters up the forums, but if we stopped the noob questions they would just be back in six months with questions about their new breasts, erection problems, and itchy, yellow skin.

Androflaven

Androflaven

Awards
So i don't post here much but every time I come here I wonder the same thing. I know essentially forums are full of the exact same questions asked over and over again, I get that.

So truth is that I have run a few cycles of test e and a few other things. And in the time leading up to running all my cycles, I never asked the basic questions every person should know before cycling. I researched a ton, searched multiple forums, etc..a lot. Seems to be a rarity nowadays of spoon feeding questions.

Anyone else here a big researcher and not ask anything before running their first cycle?
Yes, I did my own research. It's hard to tell how many people are doing their own research though. Some may spend hundreds of hours online reading through forums and never post a thing, so it may not be as rare as it appears.