Unanswered Any of these brands are g2g?

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi, I am looking to stack up on some PHs and Sarms before the UK leaves(?) the EU and shipping becomes, possibly, more complicated or expensive with additional taxes for people in other EU countries.

Not sure which RAD 140 brand should I buy, I was browsing multiple UK online shops and these brands keep coming up:

"Black Mamba"
"Brawn"
"TWP"
"Core Labs X"
"Bio-Gen Innovations"

I have never tried any of them before, so any feedback would be appreciated - maybe someone can recommend another brand?

Thanks!

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly, you’re more likely to get legit steroids as opposed to legit ph/sarms.
Do you think that is also true for European countries? You can openly and legally sell PHs/Sarms as they are not illegal, German pharma and MuscleRage are legit from my experience, but German Pharma has gone all natty pretty much and MR doesnt have Rad.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, you’re more likely to get legit steroids as opposed to legit ph/sarms.
They’re probably all legit. Google the name+reviews and you’ll get more info than this thread.
AG is so right, that if there were designers or sarms that I actually wanted to use, I’d buy them from my steroid supplier that likely gets the raws for the sarms/designers the same place they got their gear raws.
SD is a good example. Nobody really makes it other than a few UK companies, 1/2 are bunk. Buy most of underground lab SD is legit.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you think that is also true for European countries? You can openly and legally sell PHs/Sarms as they are not illegal, German pharma and MuscleRage are legit from my experience, but German Pharma has gone all natty pretty much and MR doesnt have Rad.
I’ve been scammed by two different ph/sarm sources overseas. It doesn’t always happen, but it can.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Narrows is supposed to be top notch...I’m considering their Lgd but on the fence between that and a DS

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Narrows is supposed to be top notch...I’m considering their Lgd but on the fence between that and a DS
I have 4 bottles of Narrows LGD. Only reason I bought them was because my friend took it and confirmed legitimacy. I see him on the daily. Gtg for sure

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi, I am looking to stack up on some PHs and Sarms before the UK leaves(?) the EU and shipping becomes, possibly, more complicated or expensive with additional taxes for people in other EU countries.

Not sure which RAD 140 brand should I buy, I was browsing multiple UK online shops and these brands keep coming up:

"Black Mamba"
"Brawn"
"TWP"
"Core Labs X"
"Bio-Gen Innovations"

I have never tried any of them before, so any feedback would be appreciated - maybe someone can recommend another brand?

Thanks!
I heard good things about pure rawz, they’re UK based, my friend used their Rad and loved it.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I heard good things about pure rawz, they’re UK based, my friend used their Rad and loved it.
Thanks, I will look into them - lots of reviews about them, both good and bad from what I see on reddit, good to know your friend had good results, I trust you more than those guys on reddit, many of them are just competitors from what I have seen. This Black Mamba Venom mix also looks tempting. They got epistane and other products also, but they are relatively new brand and not many reviews, whatever reviews I could find, they were positive.

Attachments

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

"Black Mamba"
"Brawn"
"TWP"
"Core Labs X"
"Bio-Gen Innovations"

Thanks!
Core Labs X is good sh*t.
Very popular in Germany and the eastern europe.