Any news on Evomuse restocking?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just went on the Evomuse website and it’s almost empty. Anyone have any idea when they’re going to start restocking?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not for a long time most likely. He will focus on BMP and myo, I wouldnt be surprised if he shuts down completely soon... such a shame as the products are so good.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not for a long time most likely. He will focus on BMP and myo, I wouldnt be surprised if he shuts down completely soon... such a shame as the products are so good.
damn. I hope he adds DCP to that list, I just finished my third bottle of it and I’m impressed so far. Also I’m gonna need something to help me burn off that Christmas ‘refeed’ lol

yeh it would be. I wished he’d just hire a manager to do all the admin stuff while he focuses on formulae. If they could just keep everything stocked up they’d easily make more than enough to stay in business

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
damn. I hope he adds DCP to that list, I just finished my third bottle of it and I’m impressed so far. Also I’m gonna need something to help me burn off that Christmas ‘refeed’ lol

yeh it would be. I wished he’d just hire a manager to do all the admin stuff while he focuses on formulae. If they could just keep everything stocked up they’d easily make more than enough to stay in business
Defuse is not coming back he’s stated that months ago. He doesn’t have the raws to make it

a good GDA like Glucasatrol from ketoshop @DieselNY or HPS glycoshield would be good options

semtex

semtex

Awards
He's finishing up myosynergy, should be a presale this weekend. Follow him on Facebook he more active there.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I emailed him, FB msged, him and msgd on here, still waiting on a reply from 1 year ago :p
I’m not mad about it or holding my breath. I just bought like the last bottle of Eviscerate and some guys were curious about if he was doing any restocks of the topical caff/y transdermals so they could try the topical Helios thing as well. I’m loving it, but I am set for now.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Defuse is not coming back he’s stated that months ago. He doesn’t have the raws to make it

a good GDA like Glucasatrol from ketoshop @DieselNY or HPS glycoshield would be good options
😢

wait so DCP’s just defuse rebranded? I’ve been wondering about that but someone told me that DCP’s better than OL assassinate when taken pre-workout which to me didn’t sound like defuse I.e. the ultimate cheat meal supp

I’m looking for a non-stim fat burner atm. I have some OL assassinate which I’ve been using as a GDA, do you have any recommendations?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
😢

wait so DCP’s just defuse rebranded? I’ve been wondering about that but someone told me that DCP’s better than OL assassinate when taken pre-workout which to me didn’t sound like defuse I.e. the ultimate cheat meal supp

I’m looking for a non-stim fat burner atm. I have some OL assassinate which I’ve been using as a GDA, do you have any recommendations?
no I stated defuse (not dcp) is not coming back to your comment in regards to the Christmas refeed. Defuse was used for cheat meals or large meals to negate fat damage and bypassing very large meals as a blocker
Your better off just lowering your calories slightly then spending $30-50 on a bottle of pills

but that’s just my 2 cents

If you really want something forskolin 95 at 50-100mg
But honestly the amount of results off that won’t really justify a good diet.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no I stated defuse (not dcp) is not coming back to your comment in regards to the Christmas refeed. Defuse was used for cheat meals or large meals to negate fat damage and bypassing very large meals as a blocker
Your better off just lowering your calories slightly then spending $30-50 on a bottle of pills

but that’s just my 2 cents

If you really want something forskolin 95 at 50-100mg
But honestly the amount of results off that won’t really justify a good diet.
oh sweet phew

forskolin’s a staple for me and my diet’s pretty on point but one of my prescriptions induces a degree of metabolic syndrome so I’m keen to have a stim-free fat burner to help things along