Any new fat burners out? Haven't used them in a while

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Just looking into a new fat burner. Wondering if anything new has come out that is worth mentioning. I haven't taken fat burners in like a year and I'm looking to start one back up. Amount of stims do not matter, I'm just looking for what actually works, whether it be stim or non stim. Would prefer if it also had a diuretic matrix included. Thanks guys

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as new is concerned, Purus Labs Theatrim is solid.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Finaflex has their 550xd, could go with basic sns green tea/caffeine/reduce xt stack, alphamine, bps combustion, shred ultra

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Norcodrene is the best that I've tried.

The mood boost & appetite suppression are top notch.

Also enjoyed running 1 scoop Alphamine with 1 cap Norco. The Alpha added a nice kick of energy.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norcodrene is your best bet. It is probably the best fatburner supplement on the market, with a blend of tried and true, and novel ingredients like nomilin to target fatloss from all angles.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myokems Pyroxamine would be a solid choice!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
All kinds of suggestions for you so far!
Based on experience, I have liked:

Alphamine
ECA
Norcodrene

AT2 can be added to most for a more potent stack
Or the new Target A2

Nonstim I line AaV2, or GDAs like Recompadrol/Burn24

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Alphamine
ECA
Norcodrene

Or the new Target A2

Our new successor to AT2 will be pretty good stuff :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Norco, Alphamine, Alpha T2 from PES
AEN Liv
ANS Diablo

Some of the popular ones that many look into.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Finaflex has their 550xd, could go with basic sns green tea/caffeine/reduce xt stack, alphamine, bps combustion, shred ultra
more people need to try combustion, very underrated, imo....i also like the finaflex xanthine 500xd, myochem pyroxamine, and purus theatrim...to name a few....so many good ones to choose from, i know i left some goodies out.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
more people need to try combustion, very underrated, imo....i also like the finaflex xanthine 500xd, myochem pyroxamine, and purus theatrim...to name a few....so many good ones to choose from, i know i left some goodies out.
Thanks for the myokem love T!

wray98

wray98

Awards
Hypercuts by CTD Sports is solid. But many of the others mentioned on here are great choices as well.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm seeing a pattern here with Norco haha! Will look into the others to. How's Norco for water weight??

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Amidst all these recommendations for stim based fat burners (which undoubtedly are effective) I will recommend a stim-free one: Antaeus Labs LipoMorph. It targets a completely different pathway, so it's possible (maybe even synergistic) to stack it with some of the above options.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amidst all these recommendations for stim based fat burners (which undoubtedly are effective) I will recommend a stim-free one: Antaeus Labs LipoMorph. It targets a completely different pathway, so it's possible (maybe even synergistic) to stack it with some of the above options.
see post 2 :) and I totally agree with you. I loved the bottle I used.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
level 11, one i forgot!!!

Euch

Euch

Awards
I've had success with Synedrex, Pyroxamine, Alphamine, and Hyper Cuts. I would love to try Norcodrene and Lipomorph though. Good luck man!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Theatrim is my new favorite fat burner. There's a lot of positive reviews on here check it out! Also always been a huge fan of alphamine. Hard to beat the taste of fruit punch alphamine!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
PES Alphamine
PES Norcodrene
Komodo Viseral Response
APS White Lighting Powder

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you used norcodrene? I personally think it's the best Otc out. Stack it with a non stim like lipomorph or aav2 and some forskolin and you're set.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/norcodrene-by-physique-enhancing-science
Norcodrene is the best that I've tried.

The mood boost & appetite suppression are top notch.

Also enjoyed running 1 scoop Alphamine with 1 cap Norco. The Alpha added a nice kick of energy.

Alphamine
ECA
Norcodrene

Or the new Target A2

Norco, Alphamine, Alpha T2 from PES
AEN Liv
ANS Diablo

Some of the popular ones that many look into.
Norcodrene+F95+IF= shreddness!
I've had success with Synedrex, Pyroxamine, Alphamine, and Hyper Cuts. I would love to try Norcodrene and Lipomorph though. Good luck man!
PES Alphamine
PES Norcodrene
Komodo Viseral Response
APS White Lighting Powder
Thanks for the PES love. :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Komodo Visceral Response is currently the best fat burner I've tried.

EC stack never fails to yield results.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbine HCL + Caffeine will work wonders for body composition. Add in some Forskolin and you have a well rounded product.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
see post 2 :) and I totally agree with you. I loved the bottle I used.
Glad to hear that man! It's pretty impressive just as an appetite suppressor, and the worst side I've gotten is menthol burps, feels like you just ate some icebreakers, it's actually nice!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear that man! It's pretty impressive just as an appetite suppressor, and the worst side I've gotten is menthol burps, feels like you just ate some icebreakers, it's actually nice!
yeah they don't bother me at all. Going to be using another bottle here in the next month or so. Cutting early this year.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Another vote for Norcodrene. You're achieving fat loss from numerous angles, and as Jiigzz mentioned, you have that highly effective yohimbe + caffeine combo. A lot of the top fat burners are combining caffeine, yohimbe and a b-agonist (like higenamine) and that's what you're getting in Norcodrene. It won't leave you with a stimmed out feeling, but should provide a nice boost in the energy and mood department.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/norcodrene-90-capsules.html

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
combustion...works for me!!!

paula

paula

Awards
I mis the old d3cimate caps by genomyx. But hands down to pes nocrodene best so far i tried, i add sometimes reform by nimbuss, but nocro alone is already superb.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mis the old d3cimate caps by genomyx. But hands down to pes nocrodene best so far i tried, i add sometimes reform by nimbuss, but nocro alone is already superb.
Glad you enjoyed Norcodrene so much! Adding Forskolin is a smart choice as well.

paula

paula

Awards
Kbayne, is it advisable to uncap norco and mix it with hv? Does the potency will reduce? Or doesnt matter?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kbayne, is it advisable to uncap norco and mix it with hv? Does the potency will reduce? Or doesnt matter?
I wouldn't recommend uncapping it. Any reason why you would want to?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Im not Kbayne, but it doesn't matter. I cant swallow pills, so i uncap EVERYTHING! It worked awesome for me. Norcodrene is at the top of the market in the fatburner world!

paula

paula

Awards
Avoid some cellulose ,stearic acid. But that just me :) i know it wont hurt. Thats why i askd, coz your the rep i need your opinion.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Avoid some cellulose ,stearic acid. But that just me :) i know it wont hurt. Thats why i askd, coz your the rep i need your opinion.
It might not taste the best, so keep that under consideration.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I usually uncap something and wash it down with a half scoop of Amino IV.

ENP

Awards
You can check out our stimmed fat burner: Throttle

It features an extremely potent profile and will sure to get you ripped.
Everything they make is aggressive, effective and uses most of the ingredients we review on here. Agreed!