Any new crazy supplements out?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Any big game changing supplements drop in this past year or so? Been out of commission for a bit of it.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
-epi, PA, ARA, ABE, - depends on the category you're looking for.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Letrone, Rebirth, and Exotherm from Black Lion Research are very popular. They were released in the past year. Letrone is very potent OTC AI with a host of other anabolic benefits. Exotherm is a transdermal AI/fatburner containing two AI's and two fat burning ingredients. It is amazing for getting shredded. Rebirth is an OTC SERM product for pct. On deck we have an extremely beefed up and improved version of our (-)-Epi product Follidrone. Here's some links for info:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/270129-letrone-faq.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/270695-exotherm-faq.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/272219-exotherm.html

I can link you to dozens of logs and blood work threads if interested. If any questions, just let me know.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm excited about LG Science and its new Cyclosome Delivery system..bypasses liver and straight to bloodstream..Hi Tech bought a pharmacy that specializes in the technology..got my bulk kit yesterday..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back bro! Where have you been?
Thanks
Been lifting had to deal with a few set backs, but did give a few drugs a try ie. Dnp and methly tren. Didn't end up trying slin as injuries set me back. Also been working on my business.

-epi, PA, ARA, ABE, - depends on the category you're looking for.
Well I used to rep for SNS so I know about ARA too well hah. I have heard about PA, Epi, and abe, so might give those a try. Was looking for overall anything exciting and new. So natural anabolic, pump based, endurance, etc...

regdabyenoh

Awards
DMAA has resurfaced in pre's again but you could always get that in bulk anyway.

Pump wise PES high volume is hard to beat and I would use it for Endurance as well due to the Nitrates. Cardiotryx has allot of fans also for endurance but not something I've tried yet.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EvoMuse BMP, Myosynergy Elite, Testruction, and basically anything Matt puts out is new and novel.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Thanks
Been lifting had to deal with a few set backs, but did give a few drugs a try ie. Dnp and methly tren. Didn't end up trying slin as injuries set me back. Also been working on my business.

Well I used to rep for SNS so I know about ARA too well hah. I have heard about PA, Epi, and abe, so might give those a try. Was looking for overall anything exciting and new. So natural anabolic, pump based, endurance, etc...
you could give epic unleashed a try! supposed to be great for that and im pretty sure they're having a crazy sale right now.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any big game changing supplements drop in this past year or so? Been out of commission for a bit of it.
Performax launched SlinMax, pretty comprehensive GDA, about 3 weeks ago. It is an open label is getting pretty good feedback so far. Also, be on the lookout for a reformulated AlphaMax pretty soon...AlphaMax XT!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Performax launched SlinMax, pretty comprehensive GDA, about 3 weeks ago. It is an open label is getting pretty good feedback so far. Also, be on the lookout for a reformulated AlphaMax pretty soon...AlphaMax XT!
I liked Alphamax a lot. Excited to see the new formula. Dropping arimistane by chance?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BLR and IML have had a few good new releases as well as hard rock supplements with super mandro and andro the giant and anabolic trinity.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce Hemavo2 is my go to for stim free pwo's. Also we just re-released the DMAA version of Dexaprine

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
came in to say this. The new formula is really good and will definitely make everyone feel better

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought ifn just lost the law suit with RK on the hemavol2? its off the shelf , or do suppliers get to sell the stock out?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked Alphamax a lot. Excited to see the new formula. Dropping arimistane by chance?
I cannot say what is and what is not in the new formula. However, I have seen it and can say it is pretty solid. There will be more news released this week and hopefully it will hit retailers in the beginning of the year.