Any logs/labs on Super Mando?

ER47

Awards
Curious as to what the labs (blood test) were before and after. For liver enzymes/kidney and cholesterol if possible. Did your levels eturn to normal after taking super andro.? Also any logs or short summary of results would be appreciated such. Muscle gain/ strength gains. Thanks you Anabolic Minds.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here are a few logs on Super Mandro!

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run it twice. Great, keepable, dry gains and good strength. Sides are super mild, lethargy was the only thing I really noticed. I did have bloodwork done after and liver values were slightly elevated and lipids weren't great but everything was back to normal within 2 months or so. Definitely go 8 weeks at least, 2nd time I ran it I did 10. The gains didn't really become noticeable for me until at least 4-5 weeks in.

ER47

Awards
I've run it twice. Great, keepable, dry gains and good strength. Sides are super mild, lethargy was the only thing I really noticed. I did have bloodwork done after and liver values were slightly elevated and lipids weren't great but everything was back to normal within 2 months or so. Definitely go 8 weeks at least, 2nd time I ran it I did 10. The gains didn't really become noticeable for me until at least 4-5 weeks in.
Did you take blood tests for the kidneys as well ?

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kidney values were normal, just liver a little elevated.. if I remember correctly I was at the upper limit of normal so not out of range but higher than normal for me since i don't drink or anything.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback. Definitely run 8 weeks if funds permit. Really is one of my favorite products

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does Mandro and andro the giant have ‘liposomal delivery?’

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes and I just verified both with two bottles from my stash and they both are liposomal

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes and I just verified both with two bottles from my stash and they both are liposomal
Excellent, thanks man! I’m considering the 4 stacked with some dermacrine in the near future...as a ‘base’ ...I’ve read the liposomal makes a big improvement

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent, thanks man! I’m considering the 4 stacked with some dermacrine in the near future...as a ‘base’ ...I’ve read the liposomal makes a big improvement
Yes sir! Let us know when you do and I’ll be sure to follow along bro

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote