Unanswered any legit prohormones today?

R

rep1afG

Awards
I know the original halodrol and epistane have been banned and im trying to find some but everything im finding seems to be new and "legal" are these affective at all or is it time to give up on prohormones and go straight to the needle?

R

rep1afG

Awards
im looking at:
gaspari halodrol
innovative labs helladrol
blackstone labs epi

N

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't "M Sten", DMZ and Trest still legal in the US?
You also have 1 and 4 Andro.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ these for the most part. Some companies also have 3ad products. The term “legit” is subjective. Andros will be much more mild in sides but not as much gains as Msten and Dmz. Really depends on what you want to run.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what are your goals?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
im looking at:
gaspari halodrol
innovative labs helladrol
blackstone labs epi
Alpha gainz has some great choices if your thinking about going for mass.

R

rep1afG

Awards
Goal is to build mass. I was a really big fan of Purus Labs Halovar inslinsified as I gained 20 pounds in a month and surprisingly it was mostly dry. I dont think i lost more than 5 pounds even 6 months after i stopped taking it.

T

ToDie4Test

Awards
Goal is to build mass. I was a really big fan of Purus Labs Halovar inslinsified as I gained 20 pounds in a month and surprisingly it was mostly dry. I dont think i lost more than 5 pounds even 6 months after i stopped taking it.
Is that even a PH? OP is asking for PHs.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the only run you've done was a halo clone, I would give 1 Andro a try...stack with some dermacrine

R

rep1afG

Awards
If the only run you've done was a halo clone, I would give 1 Andro a try...stack with some dermacrine
I actually gave 1 andro a try and I only gained 2-5 pounds. I went back to another halodrol clone at the time which only added 2-5 pounds as well. None of them hit me the way Purus Labs halovar hit me.

Honkafeller

Honkafeller

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It seems to never be as good as the first experience unless you go to a stronger compound.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually gave 1 andro a try and I only gained 2-5 pounds. I went back to another halodrol clone at the time which only added 2-5 pounds as well. None of them hit me the way Purus Labs halovar hit me.
You have to give a lot of time after the cycles .. your receptors needs to be clean

And yeah halo is a steroid so running. It as a first cycle you will never make those gains again.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Frankly, most people put on 6-8 pounds in a cycle of halodrol...it's considered a really mild compound. gaining 20lbs on halo is pretty remarkable..people could put that much weight on some superdrol cycles, but would generally lose half of it post cycle (much of that weight is from glycogen retention).

Halodrol and epistane were some great compounds that offered 6-8lbs for most people on a 5-6 week run.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some of the strongest orals ever escaped the bans and are in the grey market and still "legal" to buy. Msten,dmz,m1a. You can also find superdrol

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Frankly, most people put on 6-8 pounds in a cycle of halodrol...it's considered a really mild compound. gaining 20lbs on halo is pretty remarkable..people could put that much weight on some superdrol cycles, but would generally lose half of it post cycle (much of that weight is from glycogen retention).

Halodrol and epistane were some great compounds that offered 6-8lbs for most people on a 5-6 week run.
You’re right lol people exaggerate the gains they have. Like even superdrol which is the strongest oral ever except m1t maybe, will not put 20 lbs on you. People need to stop counting intra muscular water retention, glycogen retention (which can be a good 5-7 lbs) as if it was real gains, it’s not. Like superdrol might give you 10-12 lbs of lean tissue in a month and that would be exceptional. When ppl get 20 lbs on superdrol half of it isn’t tissue lol. It’s like ppl saying they gained 15-20 lbs on andros lmao wuuut! Anyways sorry I probably didn’t take my AI tonight :)

R

rep1afG

Awards

Do you have any recommendations for which company i should look to for superdrol?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you have any recommendations for which company i should look to for superdrol?
If you're in the US, it's a banned substance...no company should be offering it.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep in mind as has been stated buying/possessing SD is the same now as any of the old school schedule 3 hormones. If one were to take the risk of obtaining SD one might as well go with test and dbol/adrol. At this point one would need to take one's inquiries to the anabolics forum.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wish they had a "syringe less" way of taking exogenous hormones since 90% of the reluctance is due to the fear of pinning. Whoever can invent something like that will bank millions.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Checkout the board sponsor Enhanced Formulations; they have a few PH's and I know they're having a BOGO on all products until end of month

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some of the strongest orals ever escaped the bans and are in the grey market and still "legal" to buy. Msten,dmz,m1a. You can also find superdrol
M1a escaped the ban ?

Stupid eBay deleted by post lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think others may have said this but 1/4 andro's will get you good results.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for clarifying.. that’s what I thought but just misread it

E

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Checkout the board sponsor Enhanced Formulations; they have a few PH's and I know they're having a BOGO on all products until end of month
Where did you hear this? The AM discount works but nothing shows for a BOGO on the site or even if you add to cart.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You really mean the 1,4 andro or did you just mean 1 and 4 andro ? Asking because I haven't tried 1,4 andro but have done almost everything else
I meant 1 andro and 4 andro stacked together...

B

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap are you dumb.Lol
There is such a thing called 1,4 andro.
TOTALLY different from m 1 4 ad . M1 4 ad is NOT and has NEVER been called an andro.
What's your issue? Too much tren? Angry much. The poster literally said he was talking about 1-dhea and 4-dhea. I guess you rode the short bus as a kid.

B

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
1,4 andro is NOT a synonym for using 1 and 4 andro together. It is its own substance. Wow are people stupid. A person must be angry to be having fun with someone? Lol

So anyone that is ever having fun is super angry ? Explain that logic.
The guy you are referring to was talking about 1-dhea and 4-dhea. Not that crap 1,4 Andro. No one with any intelligence uses that garbage. But you're not exactly bright. Based on your post history, you probably shouldn't mess with anything hormonal.

U

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dude go read this conversation again .Lol

Wow are you wrong. YOU were calling 1,4 andro m1,4 ad . Work on your reading comprehension. Lol
Far be it from me to interfere but as far as I can see you make first mention of m1,4 ad in this thread?
Anyway, I’m gonna stop stirring, it’s Friday night, got better things to do!

U

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dude go read this conversation again .Lol

Wow are you wrong. YOU were calling 1,4 andro m1,4 ad . Work on your reading comprehension. Lol
Far be it from me to interfere but as far as I can see you make first mention of m1,4 ad in this thread?
Anyway, I’m gonna stop stirring, it’s Friday night, got better things to do!

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
mstens the king IMO, hard to find though nowadays. Andro cycles are OK but is there even any products out there dosed properly for a solid cycle? I feel like you need about 6-8 weeks for it to be worth it and once you add in cycle support those oral cycles get pretty pricey

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Girls, girls.. You're both pretty.
OP, yes. Honestly, if it was ever made and popular, chances are, someone is still importing or even just still making it. The search engine you use is the first key. Then it's a matter of quality, and a risky game of chance.