Any interest in a GW-501516 & GW-0742 combo?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GW-501516 & GW-0742
Hello, everyone. Are any of you interested in a GW-501516 & GW-0742 combo from MA Research? If so, I could have that made and ready to go within 1-2 weeks.

I am thinking 300 mg of each (600 mg total). I'm not 100% set on a price yet, but I'm thinking $49.99.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn’t notice endurance benefits from 50156, so I’ve thought about trying the other. I’d give it a shot.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GW-501516 & GW-0742
Hello, everyone. Are any of you interested in a GW-501516 & GW-0742 combo from MA Research? If so, I could have that made and ready to go within 1-2 weeks.

I am thinking 300 mg of each (600 mg total). I'm not 100% set on a price yet, but I'm thinking $49.99.
My other post must have inspired you lol

Yes, of course I would be interested.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My other post must have inspired you lol

Yes, of course I would be interested.
Yeah, I was thinking of putting up this thread a few days ago, but then I read your post and decided it was time. :)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The potential risks concern me as an average joe gym goer. Though they are very interesting compounds.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GW-501516 & GW-0742

I’m interested

NattyDaddy420

NattyDaddy420

Awards
I’ve not heard of 0742. I see it’s also a ppar delta like cardarine. How does it compare and what would be the benefit of the two together? Since they work the same way, would it be synergistic like a 1+1=3 or would they just compete with each other?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Mike Arnold Would this stack be good to take with Somatozine as far as helping control blood sugar? I see that GW0742 is good with controlling blood sugar.

Last edited:

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Mike Arnold Would this stack be good to take with Somatozine as far as helping control blood sugar? I see that GW0742 is good with controlling blood sugar.
Since MA Research products are for research purposes only, I must advise these products not be used for human/animal research, but I am certain that the answer to your question could be easily sourced with PubMed...or even on this board. :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve not heard of 0742. I see it’s also a ppar delta like cardarine. How does it compare and what would be the benefit of the two together? Since they work the same way, would it be synergistic like a 1+1=3 or would they just compete with each other?
They are similar in some ways and different in others. I wouldn't say there is any synergy between the two, but each one has unique effects that the other doesn't. Competition isn't an issue.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since MA Research products are for research purposes only, I must advise these products not be used for human/animal research, but I am certain that the answer to your question could be easily sourced with PubMed...or even on this board. :)
Of course I meant for my pet rats. I apologize for not making that clear!

supplementpimp

Awards
GW-501516 & GW-0742

Yes, interested.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GW-501516 & GW-0742

Whatever happened to this?

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm a fan of 501516. The rats respond well with a 25 mg dose pre-cardio.
At that price point and dosage, I would welcome the addition of 0742.
I would be interested in monitoring the rat's performance with that combo (comparatively-speaking).