Unanswered Any ideas to increase 4Andro absorption?

Charlesw617

Awards
I'll be starting my next cycle soon using Andro The Giant (4andro) as a test base, it says it has Liposomal to help with absorption... but are their any tricks to absorb more... bedsides taking more?

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need at LEAST 8 caps per day thats 880 mgs per day at LEAST 6 weeks to see some results
I ran before epi + 1andro + 4 andro all 3 of them at 400 mgs per 8 weeks no much result just side affects
Diet was in check
Why no just use rad 140 that **** its crazy bro im telling you even at 10mgs per day mannnn u will see results in second week i did a cycle only 4 weeks at 10/10/20/30
Mannnnnnnn i gain like 10 pounds enhedce athlete Rad140

Charlesw617

Awards
Im not running 4andro solo im using it as a test base for my 12 week lgd4033 and 4 weeks of epistane as a kick starter. My last few cycles ive used 330mg as a test base and felt fine. Im just wondering if theirs a way to further increase the bioavailability of the 4andro.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
eat it with fat. and I would be suspisious of any thing liposomal as its not something that is so easy even a caveman could do it. It takes special pharma gear to make the stuff. so if it isnt from a big and reputable company, then consider it to as effective as the raws themselves.

eat with food or take with fish oil pills

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
eat it with fat. and I would be suspisious of any thing liposomal as its not something that is so easy even a caveman could do it. It takes special pharma gear to make the stuff. so if it isnt from a big and reputable company, then consider it to as effective as the raws themselves.

eat with food or take with fish oil pills
The only company that can legally manufacture andros (and use the liposomal technology with them) is hi-tech. They have millions as seen from all the lawsuits and the fact that they manufacture for so many companies. Mandro the Giant is manufactured at hi-tech so there’s no issue on that front.

In terms of increasing absorption fats always do seem to help. I’ll grab a scoop of PB or something with dosing if my macros permit.