Any Iconic Formulations reps here? Problem!

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am currently on a cycle of Ultra 11 and Alpha 7. On week 2 and my Alpha 7 bottle won’t dispense any of the gel- I have 80 pumps left on the bottle and I can’t get anything to come out- it started dispensing less and less the last few days and now nothing- I’ve tried everything I could but nothing comes out even though the pump seems fine- any suggestions? Both my Ultra 11 bottles work great as have my previous IF products….I’m loving this combo along with my Apex stuff so I don’t want to stop the Alpha 7

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
tagging these guys for u

@thebigt
@cheftepesh1
@delsolrob

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I ended up turning mine upside down, removing the bottom plate, and then pushing up on the plunger until fluid came out of the nozzle. Then I was able to pump out the right amount.

I did have to do this for almost every pump but it did work.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am currently on a cycle of Ultra 11 and Alpha 7. On week 2 and my Alpha 7 bottle won’t dispense any of the gel- I have 80 pumps left on the bottle and I can’t get anything to come out- it started dispensing less and less the last few days and now nothing- I’ve tried everything I could but nothing comes out even though the pump seems fine- any suggestions? Both my Ultra 11 bottles work great as have my previous IF products….I’m loving this combo along with my Apex stuff so I don’t want to stop the Alpha 7
Is the pump assembly broken. If not make sure it’s isn’t to cold where storing it. You can also use the above suggestion, which works.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ended up turning mine upside down, removing the bottom plate, and then pushing up on the plunger until fluid came out of the nozzle. Then I was able to pump out the right amount.

this method usually resolves the issue - by pushing the air or whatever is interfering with the pump function out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
also you might try running hot water over tube and then holding finger over hole in pump and shaking like hell...this works for me when i get stuff in colder months, the gel tends to thicken.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I feel like a dummy- I tried taking the bottom cap off earlier but couldn’t get it off….finally got it and all is good!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel like a dummy- I tried taking the bottom cap off earlier but couldn’t get it off….finally got it and all is good!
really happy to hear this...hope you have some good gainz!!! :)

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ultra 11, Alpha 7, Ursa Major, Flash Point, and 3-AD...........only 2 weeks in but seeing results.......Oh yeah- along with Evomuse Brite , Epitome, and SNS Paradoxine.......... and InnovaPharm Enduralean..............!!! Epic so far!!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Holy Shite. You are like a mechanic for supplements sir. Rob should hire you

Good looking out. I"m being serious, good info.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultra 11, Alpha 7, Ursa Major, Flash Point, and 3-AD...........only 2 weeks in but seeing results.......Oh yeah- along with Evomuse Brite , Epitome, and SNS Paradoxine.......... and InnovaPharm Enduralean..............!!! Epic so far!!!
Nice bro. Gonna be shredded. Enjoy the great products

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a nice set up there that would for sure yield results.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks pretty interesting. Keep updating us