Any Harm With This?

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I won a bottle of pBold back in January ~ Big thanks NurseGray & Hi-Tech! ~ and was thinking of running this along with the LG Bulking Kit to promote some final muscle growth before shedding for the summer.

From how I understand this compound to work, I should see a slight increase in appetite and provide some good vibes on the joints. Would make good sense to me to add this in, rather than running 1 solo bottle and get some synergistic effects, unless someone out there steers me differently. Thoughts?

Also, I was just going to use the PCT provided in the kit being the cycle is only 4 weeks and is rather mild, especially for my weight. To my understanding the pBold itself is "milder than mild" based off of some info I've come across, but would adding this in change the PCT game here?

I do have some BLR Rebirth at my disposal, but what signs would I be looking for that would indicate a warrant to use it?

Please share thoughts.

And I will be logging as promised NurseGray. I don't forget...

Thanks in advance!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so no love on this question, no worries.

Consider this the start of my log, as first dosage was taken, and with that my natty card is out the window 2 days past my 40th birthday.

I am currently sitting at 231lbs @ 5'11. Just finished a 2 month cut from 250lbs after a natty bulk.

My goal here is to just put on some lean mass, eating slightly above maintenance, unless the pBold increases appetite, which I'm gathering should. At which point, I will listen to my body and oblige.

I'm not going to bore with specific weights/sets/exercises each day. Instead, I will only be updating with notes of any change of feeling, strength, endurance, etc.

My gym routine consists of 4x per week: Back.bi's, chest/tri's, legs, shoulders ~ hour and a half per & 20min of cardio to end each.

Ideally just trying to get a mild taste of what these Andros are all about and how my body responds.

Feel free to ask any questions or to provide any input!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Not sure how to relocate this to the workout log section.
Admin ? maybe?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
Done!

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
3 days in, nothing major to note thus far besides a slight feeling of onset headache this morning, which I never get.

Hit back/bi's monday, and chest/tri's yesterday (plus abs & 15 min. cardio each).

Today will be squats/leg press & ham/quad iso, plus calves. Tomorrow will be shoulders & cardio.

Will update again Friday unless I notice anything out of the ordinary.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Nothing to note.

Workout week went according to plan, as well as diet.

Weight is at 233.

Report back on Monday.

Peace

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Was running on fumes by the time I got to the gym after work, off of 2 hours of sleep lastnight, but once I got warmed up, I was at it. Good back/bi/ab/15 min of cardio.

Curls seemed easier tonight with less joint pain, maybe pbold??

Up half a lb today, just under 134.

Tomorrow is chest/tris/abs/cardio. Will check back in on the wed. after squats unless something sticks out tomorrow night.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Well, little discouraged/pissed. Both racks were taken when I got to the gym and don't really have time or tolerance to wait around for someone to finish, so I just hit the leg press for 5 sets and isolated ham/quad/calves after, plus 20 min of cardio.

Weight was 134 tonight. No real change in mood, strength, etc.

Dosing the pbold 2 per day so the bottle lasts equally as long as the kit, don't think I mentioned that before.

Check back in on Fri.

Peace

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Good shoulder workout lastnight. Strength is still the same, although I feel broader in chest, shoulders, upper back. Maybe due to more muscle fullness and DOMS seemed to last longer this week for some reason.

Anyways, weight is right at 134, so that's still steady.

For those reading, have a good weekend. I'll check back in on this Monday.

I'm out

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Back/Bi's/Abs/Cardio in the books to start off the week.

Nothing really to note. Maybe feel a little tighter. Interested to see if the DOMS are again as bad as they were last week.

Hunger has been steady. No increase there, so no warrant to eat more and sticking to the plan. Weight is steady as well at 134.

One thing that did surprise me was my Fitbit says I got 4 hrs 20 min sleep lastnight. Thats the most this thing has ever recorded me getting thus far in the month I've had it, so theres my positive takeaway on this update. And no, I don't smoke weed, but I'll take the good Karma that comes with haha.

Peace out till wed.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Ok, got to squat tonight, so I'm at peace.

Weight is up to 235 and joints are feeling really good. Tomorrow night's shoulder work will really be the tell tale on the joints. Experiencing some increase in muscle fullness as well.

I think this run is turning the corner.

DOMS aren't nearly as bad as lastweek.

Back at you on Friday.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Happy friday!

There is definitely some joint improvement going on here and an increase in hunger. The hunger increases have become sudden just within the past 48 hours.

Weight is holding at 235.

No real signs of strength increase or change in mood.

Updates again after the weekend.

Peace

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
What up!

Needing Carolina to win this and I'm in the money on my pool.

No real updates, hit back/bi's/abs/cardio this eve., but I gotta say, this is the best my joints have felt in a while. Has to be this pBold working at the minimal dose of 2 per day.

Def feel muscle fullness and a little tighter. Weight is holding at 234-235. Started the Form XT, as this is the final week.

Back at you on Wednesday

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the past 2 days, less time between sets and was able to get a few extra honest reps here and there.

Joints still feeling really good.

Weight is still steady @ 134 tonight.

Back at you on friday.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Lastnight was the last workout while "on". Still have a few more days of the andros left, so from here on out it's just the PCT thing that was included. I will be adding in FD2 after next week to start a nice run off that. Never tried it before but I see nothing but good reviews there.

I can definitely see the potential in this Andro Kit along with the pBold. I think the thing I noticed most was how great my joints felt. Also can see some re-comp, as shoulders are a bit wider and chest/back/arms much fuller and tight.

Weight shot up to 236 in the past 2 days and I haven't changed anything as far as diet or workouts. Saw a few extra reps here and there, along with less recovery time between sets.

Ideally I think I would have greatly benefitted doubling the whole dosage on everything given my weight and also running this for 8 weeks as opposed to 4.

Nice stack for what it is and I guess the cost isn't bad for all you are getting. I'll be keeping an eye out on this pBold to try and catch it at around $30 per bottle. I'd be a buyer at that price, just to add in on any future "dry" runs where joint issues may lurk as a factor. I also think I noticed a slight increase in hunger, which I think would have been more pronounced at 4 tabs per day as opposed to 2.

Not bad for a first cycle and is right about what I expected.

If anything else is to note within the next 2 weeks during the PCT, I'll be updating here. If not, thanks for the look and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Peace!