Any Good Transdemals

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
Looking to cut fat in few stubborn areas but not lose a lot muscle any good transdermals that work for fat loss? Looking for non prohormone preferably but would do a mild one if necessary??

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

this stuff is great

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We actually have a few options that fit your description at www.apex-alchemy.com

You may want to keep am eye out for a restock on Ursa Major.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking to cut fat in few stubborn areas but not lose a lot muscle any good transdermals that work for fat loss? Looking for non prohormone preferably but would do a mild one if necessary??

Apex-Alchemy's Ursa Major gets rave reviews. Search the board for the incredible feedback it gets.
It should be back in stock shortly:

Also AET-50 is an amazing product.
Here's a link to a write-up on it, by Nos:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
check out AET-50 by APEX its a nice product, as well as the URSA mentioned above

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
URSA Major vs AB-Solved any feed back which one works better? Looking really just to Target a little fat in chest and mid section for the summer

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i am unable to compare. but there are tons of people grabbing Ursa up cause it smokes body fat and doesnt appear to effect weight. making it a favorite to nattys on a cut

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm training for my 1st 7k race, i started at 185lbs and now at 179lbs retaining muscle tone is very important to me, and so far muscles just look more defined...only supplements i am using are alpha seven and thermoamp by iconic formulations.

btw-i am on trt and will be 63 in september.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Two bottles of URSA Major good enough?
I really depends on you and your reaction to it.. some like 2mls per day others are rocking 4mls per day.

i myself like the slower approach. I would run 2 mls for as long as possible. as part of a controlled diet and exercise regimen, the nutrient partitioning is quite impressive.

2 bottles gets you in the game and you can buy more if you find you are running through it too fast.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Two bottles of URSA Major good enough?
Sure. But it depends upon your personal goals, and body chemistry.
I almost always recommend starting with 1ml and moving up when/if you decide it is beneficial for you.
The range I've seen people run is 1ml - 4 mls per day (but IMO 4mls is a lot, and most users won't decide to go that high).
2 mls per day is pretty popular

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a 10 month old. Would you recommend wearing gloves?
these are fully natural. no harm will come from any kind of cross contamination.. further, after about 30 mins there would be nothing sitting on the skin left to transfer. gloves are nice so you don't have to wash off afterwards.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
these are fully natural. no harm will come from any kind of cross contamination.. further, after about 30 mins there would be nothing sitting on the skin left to transfer. gloves are nice so you don't have to wash off afterwards.
yup, hands absorb a lot of product wearing gloves or sandwich baggies is a great thing for all transdermals-kids or no kids.

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
I bought 4 bottles of URSA Major got an 8 week run. If I wanted to put in a 30ML spray bottle does anyone know how much each spray would get me dosage wise?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought 4 bottles of URSA Major got an 8 week run. If I wanted to put in a 30ML spray bottle does anyone know how much each spray would get me dosage wise?
I would recommend against this. I wonder if there is manufacturers literature on the bottle makers website. I'm sure if you dig far enough, you can get it figured out. That said, Ursa is a little heavier than most of the APEX line. I'm not sure it will behave well in a spray bottle and if it did fail.... well, now you have lost all that product in the nozzle and stem.

Flyinhigh21

Awards
  • Established
URSA Major received my 4 bottles today. But it had no directions what is the dosing regiment and where do I apply it? directly to my problem areas?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
URSA Major received my 4 bottles today. But it had no directions what is the dosing regiment and where do I apply it? directly to my problem areas?
You can but it's just as good, if not better to just apply it to your shoulders, biceps, forearms or anywhere your skin is relatively thin and vascular. The product is meant to have more of a systemic effect. Start with 1-2 ml per day and adjust your dose as you see fit.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
We actually have a few options that fit your description at www.apex-alchemy.com

You may want to keep am eye out for a restock on Ursa Major.
I've just received my order of Ursa Major.
I'm part way through a mild ph - iron legion XI-KT.
Is it OK to start Major now or better to wait till I finish the XI-KT?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how are you running the XI-KT?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just 1ml a day. Im in my 2nd week of a 4 week run.
I'm also running vector.
if it were me i would get at least 1 more bottle of XI-KT and run it at 2ml...i ran ultra eleven for 8 weeks and saw very good results

ultra eleven = 200mg 11 keto per dose.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
if it were me i would get at least 1 more bottle of XI-KT and run it at 2ml...i ran ultra eleven for 8 weeks and saw very good results

ultra eleven = 200mg 11 keto per dose.
Oh ok, I suppose I was just concerned with suppression so was cautious by just doing a light 1ml for 4 weeks. However I have heard its pretty low on suppression so I could get another bottle and stretch it out a couple of extra weeks at 2ml a day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh ok, I suppose I was just concerned with suppression so was cautious by just doing a light 1ml for 4 weeks. However I have heard its pretty low on suppression so I could get another bottle and stretch it out a couple of extra weeks at 2ml a day.
11 keto is mild but it is still a hormonal...the several times i have ran it the most noticible effects start week 5, that is why it is recommended to run a 8 week cycle.

good luck, if you have any questions just ask or feel free to pm me.

btw-code THEBIGT saves 20% at both iron legion & iconic formulations :)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Upping your dose of XI-KT certainly won't hurt anything but to answer your original question, there's no harm in starting Ursa Major now if you'd like.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Upping your dose of XI-KT certainly won't hurt anything but to answer your original question, there's no harm in starting Ursa Major now if you'd like.
Awsome thanks.
I must say I'm only at the end of my 2nd week on 1ml XI-KT and I'm absolutely blowing up.
So happy with the results so far, which is why I wondered weather its worth adding Ursa now or afterwards.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
11 keto is mild but it is still a hormonal...the several times i have ran it the most noticible effects start week 5, that is why it is recommended to run a 8 week cycle.

good luck, if you have any questions just ask or feel free to pm me.

btw-code THEBIGT saves 20% at both iron legion & iconic formulations :)
Thanks thebigt 🙂

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
11-ketotestosterone is the best non suppressive cutting agent I've used. It's expensive, but works WAY better than anything else I've tried (if diet, sleep, calories burned are on point of course). Recently I used it for 6 weeks at 160 mg dosed 80 am 80 pm used over the counter PCT and had blood work 12 days after stopping. No signs of suppression and all hormone markers were at normal. Killer agent for me and no SERM needed. Worth the bucks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
11-ketotestosterone is the best non suppressive cutting agent I've used. It's expensive, but works WAY better than anything else I've tried (if diet, sleep, calories burned are on point of course). Recently I used it for 6 weeks at 160 mg dosed 80 am 80 pm used over the counter PCT and had blood work 12 days after stopping. No signs of suppression and all hormone markers were at normal. Killer agent for me and no SERM needed. Worth the bucks.
fantastic, review-thank you for sharing. :)

using code THEBIGT at iconic formulations makes ultra eleven pretty reasonable for a well dosed product.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
fantastic, review-thank you for sharing. :)

using code THEBIGT at iconic formulations makes ultra eleven pretty reasonable for a well dosed product.
Surprised you still have some in stock. If it wasn't banned here I'd defo get some.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Surprised you still have some in stock. If it wasn't banned here I'd defo get some.
very well dosed, effective product-no doubt!!!