Any girls taking or have taken Anavar???

JamieRK1216

JamieRK1216

Awards
What are your thoughts on Anavar for women? Pros and cons. Side effects. Dosage. Any info would be great!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, you need to be 100% sure it's real. My wife tried "Anavar" once...turned out to be D-Bol. It permanently altered her voice - lowered it. Permanently. Fortunately, her voice was already on the higher, almost squeaky side so it doesn't sound too bad really. Just a word of caution.

Once you can identify that it is truly Anavar, 5mg/day is sufficient. Some go to 10 or 15mg...but it isn't worth it. If you (or some other chick) wants to get bigger or leaner than what 5mg/day can offer, don't bother with AAS. Use GH and Insulin, which are considerably safer for women and will prove to be more effective in the long run. The risks are lower. The sides are fewer. The gains are greater. Period. That's what the IFBB women use to get so round and full looking without losing their precious voice or pretty jawline. I advise the same for you (or whoever is interested in using AAS).

The only other steroid you can consider for bulking and strength is Anadrol @ 12.5mg/day. That's it. Anything else you should shy away from but understand this feeling of alpha-maleness is often addictive to women - more confidence, more stable mood, more sex drive, more strength, stamina and pumps. Be careful in advising other women on this because it is an entirely NEW and FOREIGN experience to women as compared to men taking steroids. For us, steroids merely enhance what was already inside. For women, it is altering there genetics significantly, which is why I am steering you towards GH and insulin instead.

If there was another way I could compare it, I'd say giving women AAS for an edge is like trying to build a Honda Civic into an all-out supercar, putting all sorts of power-adders and modifications to the car whereas men taking AAS is much akin to just adding cylinder compression or increasing exhaust flow to an already powerful race car. Enhance vs. alter. There is a difference. Be careful.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Well, you need to be 100% sure it's real. My wife tried "Anavar" once...turned out to be D-Bol. It permanently altered her voice - lowered it. Permanently. Fortunately, her voice was already on the higher, almost squeaky side so it doesn't sound too bad really. Just a word of caution.

Once you can identify that it is truly Anavar, 5mg/day is sufficient. Some go to 10 or 15mg...but it isn't worth it. If you (or some other chick) wants to get bigger or leaner than what 5mg/day can offer, don't bother with AAS. Use GH and Insulin, which are considerably safer for women and will prove to be more effective in the long run. The risks are lower. The sides are fewer. The gains are greater. Period. That's what the IFBB women use to get so round and full looking without losing their precious voice or pretty jawline. I advise the same for you (or whoever is interested in using AAS).

The only other steroid you can consider for bulking and strength is Anadrol @ 12.5mg/day. That's it. Anything else you should shy away from but understand this feeling of alpha-maleness is often addictive to women - more confidence, more stable mood, more sex drive, more strength, stamina and pumps. Be careful in advising other women on this because it is an entirely NEW and FOREIGN experience to women as compared to men taking steroids. For us, steroids merely enhance what was already inside. For women, it is altering there genetics significantly, which is why I am steering you towards GH and insulin instead.

If there was another way I could compare it, I'd say giving women AAS for an edge is like trying to build a Honda Civic into an all-out supercar, putting all sorts of power-adders and modifications to the car whereas men taking AAS is much akin to just adding cylinder compression or increasing exhaust flow to an already powerful race car. Enhance vs. alter. There is a difference. Be careful.
Excellent Post!

compan

compan

Awards
Fake Anavar is so common so it is tricky. Fueledpassion's post is 10/10 and everything that needed to be said.

JamieRK1216

JamieRK1216

Awards
How will I actually know if it's real Anavar?? I've been reading up on it and I think on a low dose that would be really cool to see what it does while I'm cutting!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Do you / plan on - competing? For money?

JamieRK1216

JamieRK1216

Awards
No, I don't think that's for me. Just trying to see what my body can do!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How will I actually know if it's real Anavar?? I've been reading up on it and I think on a low dose that would be really cool to see what it does while I'm cutting!
Use roid test kits. They work. You'll get a two step kit and a color chart for each. Colors should be in the ballpark of what the test kit color chart suggests and make sure you use enough substance in each test. When you do this, unless otherwise noted, you want to observe the color change after the first 30 seconds or so. 2-3 minutes in and the substance breaks down considerably and starts to darken too much to really know if it was a match.

I've tested 4 "Anavars" with only one testing positive. The rest matched D-Bol.

Again, insulin and GH. Or even insulin and GHRP/CJC will work TBH.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Use roid test kits. They work. You'll get a two step kit and a color chart for each. Colors should be in the ballpark of what the test kit color chart suggests and make sure you use enough substance in each test. When you do this, unless otherwise noted, you want to observe the color change after the first 30 seconds or so. 2-3 minutes in and the substance breaks down considerably and starts to darken too much to really know if it was a match.

I've tested 4 "Anavars" with only one testing positive. The rest matched D-Bol.

Again, insulin and GH. Or even insulin and GHRP/CJC will work TBH.
fueledpassion clear pms please bro

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Pure anavar is very safe. GH is very efficacious and costly and you may be understating the risks for either gender. IMHO anyone with a family history of cancer should avoid GH as it accelerates the rate of cancer growth as well as lbm. Personally I'd have no problem giving my adult daughter pure anavar over GH because her father and grandfather had/has colon cancer predisposition. Grandfather is dead from it in his early 50's and I already had a benign (precancerous) adenoma removed from my colon. I'm glad I never touched GH.

Please explain and provide reference to support how hormone manipulation will alter a women's genetics. Woman manipulate hormones when using birth control and even to conceive. Seriously interested. Additionally, why would exogenous hormones not also alter males genetics.

Insulin? Not for amateurs or intermediates for that matter IMHO

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pure anavar is very safe. GH is very efficacious and costly and you may be understating the risks for either gender. IMHO anyone with a family history of cancer should avoid GH as it accelerates the rate of cancer growth as well as lbm. Personally I'd have no problem giving my adult daughter pure anavar over GH because her father and grandfather had/has colon cancer predisposition. Grandfather is dead from it in his early 50's and I already had a benign (precancerous) adenoma removed from my colon. I'm glad I never touched GH.

Please explain and provide reference to support how hormone manipulation will alter a women's genetics. Woman manipulate hormones when using birth control and even to conceive. Seriously interested. Additionally, why would exogenous hormones not also alter males genetics.

Insulin? Not for amateurs or intermediates for that matter IMHO
The internet fear-mongering aspect of insulin is a joke, IMO and let me explain why. Yes, plugging 10-20 iu's of insulin in your body and hoping to grow a bunch is stupid and dangerous. But who does this? Guys who are also running copious amounts of GH, like 5-15iu's per day are doing this. GH down-regulates the receptor sensitivity of insulin, which is a well known fact in the scientific community so of course, bodybuilders running lots of GH will also have to commit to lots of insulin, too. The disconnect is when we see a noob that doesn't realize this that decides to just run insulin and does so at comparable amounts as the guy that is 20% BF and has lots of insulin resistance because of extended GH use. Of course, I would never suggest running insulin without testing BG levels - this is obvious wisdom. The difference is, I have no obligation to be or feel responsible for someone's uninformed approached to using insulin, especially when they don't ask.

But people always ask how to do it right. I've never actually seen someone just up and go to wal-mart and buy some insulin and start jabbing and eating. Even with peptides, and especially first time injectors, people exhaust their resources for weeks before jumping in. Knowing that, I deliberately left all the details out of 'how to properly run insulin in a manner that is safer and more effective than steroids'. Lastly (on the insulin bit), running 5-10iu's per meal is stupid anyways. For someone who isn't insulin resistant, 1-3iu's per meal is all you need a few times per day. It's almost impossible to go hypo on this unless you accidentally inject intravenously or something to that effect. All that being said, she can and should do whatever her prerogative is but my opinion is that insulin is highly misunderstood to be much more dangerous than it really is. A 2005 study showed that of the 3,934 reports of insulin overdose made to the poison control center, about 90% of them were suicidal or para-suicidal, meaning that the majority of them deliberately tried to kill themselves. Further more, 95% of them recovered despite their attempt to off themselves with insulin. Only 2.7% actually died. The remaining amount lived but with brain damage.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781038/

As far as GH and cancer, I totally agree here, but we have at least identified that cancer does not need exogenous GH/IGF to create it's own growth factors. It creates it's very own IGF in house, much like many other cells do. There is systemic GH/IGF and local. Unfortunately for us, cancer produces local IGF and doesn't need any 'help' from exogenous hormones, although I'm certain exogenous GH wouldn't help the situation (as in it would help cancer to grow). So I agree. This is clearly something you have to take into consideration before taking anything really. A number of steroids increase IGF levels, such as Tren, for example. All of these hormones are connected and there isn't a cut and dry "this one is safe" and "that one will do only this". Not necessarily true and that presumption would suggest that we humans know all there is to know about these hormones - you and I both would agree that's a dangerous presumption to make.

Simple point I was making is that androgens will go to work changing the gene expression. I should not have used "genetics" as that would imply that her DNA would actually change, although I would not say that is out of the realm of possibility but we do not have proof of such things. We do already know that steroids can and do semi-permanently alter the amount of nuclei in the muscle cells, allowing one to become much larger in the long run than they ever could have without them.

Steroids will go to work making a woman more like a man - period. Now, conventional science says that we all start as women so to speak, so that would imply that by taking steroids, she risks the possibility of taking gene expression a step further away from womanhood and a step closer to manhood. Further insult to injury, those are permanent changes. Now I never said "don't take anavar". I simply justified going another route (which obviously has it's own inherent risks) because Anavar and AAS in general:

1) Are often faked and unless you are willing to test it for purity, it's a bad idea to even risk it. My wife as convicting proof for my position...

2) Even then, Anavar can cause masculinizing effects that are permanent in women. Perhaps at 5mg/day it won't but I've seen how my wife behaves with this stuff - just like men do - "maybe more is better", she says. "Maybe I can just take 2-3 weeks off and get back on", she says. "Maybe I can just run 5mg/day all the time", she says. A slippery slope. I blame it on the feeling of alpha-maleness - something even women in this particular culture covet so much. Who wouldn't want to keep pushing the envelope? GH and insulin don't offer the psychological addictions, at least not to the extent that steroids do. GH, maybe. Insulin, nope. Nada. After you build resistance, you just start getting tired all the time and then out of necessity, you willingly come off the stuff to get your energy back.

Anyways, I'm sure there are twice as many people running insulin nowadays because a gross amount of the population is becoming Type-II diabetic. Ultimately, I differ from you in that I don't think someone's experience as a bodybuilder or weight-lifting dictates whether they can responsibly try something like insulin or GH. I believe their level of research and how "well-informed" they are matters the most and whether or not they are capable of thinking for themselves - as in they don't need to blindly follow someone's advise by faith. People that demand the knowledge behind a method are going to be just fine in trying new things. Those people generally seek out much counsel but also research lots and lots. I've always said that good, honest & true information is not found quickly.

Runny

Awards

Runny

Awards
Where did you find the safe pure. I am nervous that I won’t have pure

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3 year old thread back to life...