Any fellow Canadians here?

circa11

Awards
Wondering if anyone’s had any success getting supplements from the US across our wonderful border? :) any suggestions would be appreciated!

Canguy

Awards
I order most of my supplements from the US. You will find many of the board sponsors on here ship to Canada.

circa11

Awards
I order most of my supplements from the US. You will find many of the board sponsors on here ship to Canada.
Yeah there’s always the option to ship but then a disclaimer about always making sure what you’re buying is allowed into the country of import. Looking to see if anyone’s had success with any particular shipper kind of thing.

Canguy

Awards
I've never had anything seized in over twenty years of ordering products from the US.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi, I used to not have trouble ordering stuff for many years, unfortunately one company actually wrote down what the product was on the package, it was then seized and that was the end of my luck sending it to my own home.

You could always get a box under a pseudonym or company name and hope for the best, honestly though most of the companies that are smart know the risk and send it as "supplements, vitamins, health products etc" on customs label, so I wouldn't be to worried.

circa11

Awards
Hi, I used to not have trouble ordering stuff for many years, unfortunately one company actually wrote down what the product was on the package, it was then seized and that was the end of my luck sending it to my own home.

You could always get a box under a pseudonym or company name and hope for the best, honestly though most of the companies that are smart know the risk and send it as "supplements, vitamins, health products etc" on customs label, so I wouldn't be to worried.
Yeah true. I’ve previously never had any issues with strong supp shop. They’d always label as beauty products/samples and ship usps priority international and I would never have an issue. Haven’t tried from them in a while though.