Any feedback of Nano genin by Assault

Neversummer

Awards

I was looking at this one from strongsupplements and they rate it very high and it has a lot of good reviews. Reading the page it seems like a good oral Laxogenin vs buying a topical laxo. I rather have an oral Laxo but I’ve heard bioavailability is poor.

Anybody have feedback or experience with this? I wanted to hear people opinion on here vs the strongsupplements reviews

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would be really surprised if many on this forum have used this product...but who knows?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I was looking at this one from strongsupplements and they rate it very high and it has a lot of good reviews. Reading the page it seems like a good oral Laxogenin vs buying a topical laxo. I rather have an oral Laxo but I’ve heard bioavailability is poor.

Anybody have feedback or experience with this? I wanted to hear people opinion on here vs the strongsupplements reviews
i would be really surprised if many on this forum have used this product...but who knows?
Yeah, I have not seen anyone ever mention Nano Genin. Believe it or not, even I haven’t tried it!

For transdermal Laxo, I would have to stick with Iconic Formulations Iconogenin, which has had consistently positive reviews on this board.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Each dose is only 25mg. Seems low to me.

Iconogenin is 100mg per dose.

Supreme Labs has capsules at 50mg each

Code chef gives you a discount at Iconic Formulations

Code AM30 give you a discount on Supreme Labs

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm always leery of those lists on that site. Obviously paid for the right to get on a top ten. Some bad profiles end up "top ten"

Neversummer

Awards
I understand company’s advertise there highest profit margin products most I guess the thing that caught my eye was the many positive reviews

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I understand company’s advertise there highest profit margin products most I guess the thing that caught my eye was the many positive reviews
this forum has reps and i am one, but if i make a outlandish claim about one of my products i will get called out....

if you have questions about products you have come to the right place, the guys on this forum will give you honest opinions.