Any feedback for reformulated Ignit3 yet?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see Ignit3 has been reformulated. I personally like the new formula as I'm not a fan of using heavy stimulants all day long. The original product was far too strong for myself, and this is something that looks like I could use it for a month or two and not be completely hooked on stimulants afterwards. Is there any feedback yet as to it's effectiveness as a fat burner?

Haymaker210

Awards
+ 1 would also like to know, really rated the old ignit3 and want to start losing a bit of fat for an upcoming holiday but noticed it had been reformulated. Hesitant to part with cash without any real feedback on the new formula.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are rethinking what we do with Ignite and will be discontinuing the current version.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I take it that means feedback was not positive?
The product didn’t sell as well as we hoped. Without alpha-yoh I think users didn’t feel the change in body temperature and shied away.

So feedback wasn’t great in that sense but the product was still solid, just under appreciated. A lot of good supps that don’t appeal to the masses get pulled unfortunately.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed the new version. It felt much cleaner than the old one.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product didn’t sell as well as we hoped. Without alpha-yoh I think users didn’t feel the change in body temperature and shied away.

So feedback wasn’t great in that sense but the product was still solid, just under appreciated. A lot of good supps that don’t appeal to the masses get pulled unfortunately.
That’s the problem, people want to feel something to think it’s working. When in fact the product might be 100% more effective but you feel nothing.

Must be frustrating as a company though. I think anabolicminds is unlike most forums were most people appreciate these kind of formulas as there seems to be more knowledge about the ingredients and people seem to research them here, that’s part of the fun I think seeing an ingredient then looking it up, well for me anyway. But anabolicminds is a small percentage of the online bodybuilding community.

Only 2 company’s on top of the game at the moment that are trying to make products that are effective are ol and evomuse (but some issues at the moment)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

That sucks. I’ve got a bottle tucked away for my next cut. The formula looks amazing for actual fat loss regardless of the “feel”.

Mattycmoite

Mattycmoite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
After using it for two weeks at 4 caps per day in a single dose. The thermogenic effect is strong, haven't noticed a lot in fatloss as of yet but im just starting to go under maintenance now. Will report in in another 2 weeks.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I didn’t use my new version of IGN1T3 as a weight loss product...just as a stimulant to add into my rotation. Even 1 pill is more potent than meets the eye as far as waking you up and providing energy. I really enjoy it for those purposes. However, it’s obviously not a slap you in the face and sweat your balls off thermogenic like the OG. If I take it alongside some bulk AY or Y, it feels pretty darn similar to OG for me though. I actually even dosed the current IGN1T3 with some Y and 300 mg St Johns Wort on a few occasions. That made if feel exactly like OG, despite the different stims...

Personally, I’m hoping it comes back reformulated with some ALCAR and ProGBB :)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there any mood boost to the newer Ignit3? Or just stimulation, focus and appetite suppression?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any mood boost to the newer Ignit3? Or just stimulation, focus and appetite suppression?
Yes, there is a mood boost. Just depends on what you are looking for from a cognitive enhancement perspective as that is not the focus.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really like the new version. I sweat a lot on the stuff, have clean energy, no crash and good mood elevation. To me it’s great

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think the new IGNIT3 is a nice product that is quite versatile. It should be quite friendly to those people that are stim sensitive. It doesn’t knock your socks off like the old one or have that element of euphoria. It’s very clean energy though with a noticeable mood lift, and it definitely still has the ability to promote a respectable sweat.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve tried the new formula for a couple of doses so far. I’m not sure if I like it as far as the ‘feel’ goes but I can definitely deal with it. Granted, I’ve never used Dynamine or Teacrine so the combo with caffeine (and being caffeine sensitive) is strong for me. Using with theanine is helping with the excess stimulation.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To this day I’m still on the og one. Love it

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The OG version on occasion used to give me that dirty stimmed feel and other times
I’d be fine

If you are after the OG feel try anabolic designs shreddabull

That is potent

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve tried the new formula for a couple of doses so far. I’m not sure if I like it as far as the ‘feel’ goes but I can definitely deal with it. Granted, I’ve never used Dynamine or Teacrine so the combo with caffeine (and being caffeine sensitive) is strong for me. Using with theanine is helping with the excess stimulation.
Got used to the effects quick and no longer need theanine to balance it out. But is there any issue adding an extra 100mg Dynamine or theacrine here or there for an extra boost preworkout?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got used to the effects quick and no longer need theanine to balance it out. But is there any issue adding an extra 100mg Dynamine or theacrine here or there for an extra boost preworkout?
If you are monitoring BP/heart rate regularly and those are in check go for it.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken a few doses of this product up to this point, and so far I've been finding that it actually makes me feel tired instead of energetic as one would expect. I speculate that this could be due to low blood sugar or maybe the teacrine is having a sedative effect, impossible to say for certain though.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've taken a few doses of this product up to this point, and so far I've been finding that it actually makes me feel tired instead of energetic as one would expect. I speculate that this could be due to low blood sugar or maybe the teacrine is having a sedative effect, impossible to say for certain though.
That’s odd

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same here, but not every time.