Unanswered Any fat burners that work?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So Im down 5KG cutting carbs on a Keto diet, tracking every mouthful to the right macros. It however long term isnt for me as I cant bloody balance my electrolytes.. and felt, well weird. Im onto a mediteranen style diet now and finally got my workout mojo back, so whilst the diet is all veg and meat, and low GI carbs, im wanting to add a fat burner.

Are there any legal ones that actually work? or help?

I read really good endless reviews about oldskool Animals fat burner. Any others i should consider that wont crack me out?

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try carb cycling. Like have a carb day, use a GDA, and then go lower on carbs the next day, or even keto. You will like it. Caffeine + yohimbine is good. Yohimbine is like clen.....

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, 7Keto DHEA, non suppressive hormone. Iron Legion makes a good transdermal. Take 200mg a day, split in 2 doses. It your cortisol levels are heightened, add some Invictus.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, 7Keto DHEA, non suppressive hormone. Iron Legion makes a good transdermal. Take 200mg a day, split in 2 doses. It your cortisol levels are heightened, add some Invictus.
Doesnt that cause hair loss?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I might be mixing it up. You know proviron? Taken with Anavar only cycles etc?
7keto dhea not anything like provi.

I know what you talking about though.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Im down 5KG cutting carbs on a Keto diet, tracking every mouthful to the right macros. It however long term isnt for me as I cant bloody balance my electrolytes.. and felt, well weird. Im onto a mediteranen style diet now and finally got my workout mojo back, so whilst the diet is all veg and meat, and low GI carbs, im wanting to add a fat burner.

Are there any legal ones that actually work? or help?

I read really good endless reviews about oldskool Animals fat burner. Any others i should consider that wont crack me out?
Olympus Labs Assass1nate Its a GDA ' Fat Burner.. Appetite Suppressant and most important... Stim free.. Awesome Product

Can you not just buy some Lo Salt ie mostly potassium and just add it to your meals?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used Corti lean by brawn stacked with Trojan horse by bsl.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs Assass1nate Its a GDA ' Fat Burner.. Appetite Suppressant and most important... Stim free.. Awesome Product

Can you not just buy some Lo Salt ie mostly potassium and just add it to your meals?
tried, really struggled with it. Plus, i didnt enjoy the thought of all that saturated fat in my system with unproven long term science. not for me.

balanced diet and feel much better

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tried, really struggled with it. Plus, i didnt enjoy the thought of all that saturated fat in my system with unproven long term science. not for me.

balanced diet and feel much better
Saturated Fat?

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hell yeah, lipolysis will get you shredded. That ish works like a mofo.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eca and yohimbe both work. You can get bronkaid at the pharmacy if you live in US.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
vii-kt is 7 keto...vii-kt along with Invictus and entire lineup is on sale at ironlegion.com

code 4TH saves 30%.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought regular DHEA was non-suppressive?!
dhea is hormonal, some converts to testosterone and other hormones so there is some suppression, albeit slight....7keto dhea is non hormonal.

it is my honest opinion that transdermal 7 keto like iron legion vii-kt is superior to oral.

vii-kt and Invictus is a very effective non-stim approach to cutting fat/speeding up metabolism....several logs have been done.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would check out Alpha Lean 7 by Hard Rock Supplements or True Shred. Both great cutting products that will get you results and with past logs to back both products up.

WannabeBatman

WannabeBatman

Awards
Random, question, could one take a transdermal 7-Keto-DHEA with a transdermal DHEA simultaneously, to increase fat loss?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Random, question, could one take a transdermal 7-Keto-DHEA with a transdermal DHEA simultaneously, to increase fat loss?
yes...but I would recommend vii-kt[transdermal 7-keto]and Invictus[transdermal b-AET] for fat loss. both are available at ironlegion.com and my code THEBIGT will get you 25% off.

Hotchick

Awards
I have 50 mg pure dmaa liquid. Good pre work out to take with it for weight loss?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would check out Alpha Lean 7 by Hard Rock Supplements or True Shred. Both great cutting products that will get you results and with past logs to back both products up.
I like alphalean. Used it a couple times. Beware though, it’s potent.

Kkooker30

Awards
I like alphalean. Used it a couple times. Beware though, it’s potent.
I have tried it along with several other products from this line and did not see any results. My diet is clean at least 80% of the time, my workouts are intense, and I do my cardio. Did you take it according to the dosage?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have tried it along with several other products from this line and did not see any results. My diet is clean at least 80% of the time, my workouts are intense, and I do my cardio. Did you take it according to the dosage?
Yep. Biggest thing I’ll say about it is it really helped with appetite suppression and energy/mental focus. Obviously, losing fat is about nutrition, staying in a deficit and keeping active. Easy to wreck your diet because of cravings, and to feel sluggish and mind wandering thinking about food when dieting. If a fat burner can solve those issues for me, it makes the rest easy imo.