Any experiences with Nicotine spray?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone used Nicotine spray? Apparently, Nicotine in a microdose is great for memory, reaction time, mental energy. If you use it sparingly then the chances of addiction are very slim supposedly. Can anyone share their experiences?
Thanks!

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gum isn’t bad for that. It has a short half life. Also helps clear caffeine from your system by speeding up its metabolism. I don’t think it compares to regular nootropics but it IS noticeable. Yes it’s addictive but it’s not enjoyable like vaping

Great for night time activities that would normally put me to sleep like a musical (before Covid of course).

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gum isn’t bad for that. It has a short half life. Also helps clear caffeine from your system by speeding up its metabolism. I don’t think it compares to regular nootropics but it IS noticeable. Yes it’s addictive but it’s not enjoyable like vaping

Great for night time activities that would normally put me to sleep like a musical (before Covid of course).
But I was thinking of its use as an ergogenic aid. In very small doses (1mg or less) would it have any value and would the possibility of addiction be reduced? Also, I read that the spray is used sublingually.