Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Any Experiences with Nebido? What To Do With Problems?

ucimigrate

Veteran member
Hi Everyone,

1. In Thailand, the doctors give Nebido for TRT. I think the idea is great, as it only takes one injection every three months.

2. Yet, I worry. What if I get bad side effects, such as mood problems, etc.

3. What happens then? Is there any danger in a long-term use?
 
Great in theory, that’s about where it ends. Information and solid research in regards to undecanoate is erratic and has huge variations. I have tried it personally for a few months and won’t again.
 
@SkRaw85, why would you not do it again?

In theory, it just sounds so convenient.

The only pure testosterone was Testogel. The first week was great, but nothing spectacular one way or another after that.
 
Back
Top